[3.1.2]Orecraft's 24/7 Tekkit Server ((PVE - McMMO - GP - Economy - Plots - 92 Slot - EE Enabled!))

BaileyJay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's DemonCereal!

The one that will be having a joke will the players and having a laugh ;)

The staff are friendly and entertaining! What ever I'm doing, if you ask for help I will help.

Usually I'l be at my house making something epic while answering as many of your questions as I can.

If you need some quick tips along the way, even setting up batbox just ask.

So feel free to come along to Orecraft! :D

Ready for an awsome weekend guys we have added speef arenas and treasure hunt to our server wich gives any newcomer an advantage when starting fresh on our servers also ingame money and reward for voteing for us might have a few suprizes comming up for valentines day guys so get that ip address and log into orecraft and check us out see u this weekend

Hey there, it's Mary, known as Marybaroness on the server. I'm your friendly neighbourhood EST mod. Feel free to ask me anything; usually I will be able to help. If I don't respond, it's because I'm busy with something else. I'm afraid I'm not as funny as the other staff, but I'm working on it.

Have fun playing Orecraft! Can't wait to see you there.

DemonCereal here :D

We have fun, entertaining and experienced mods on Orecraft to help

you along the way. Don't be shy to ask us something, even if you think it's stupid just feel

free to ask, we wont bite ;) even if a machine is malfunctioning a mod will come to help you

in your time of need! I try to get on as often as I can so I hope to see you all coming

to Orecraft!! :D