[3.1.2]Orecraft's 24/7 Tekkit Server ((PVE - McMMO - GP - Economy - Plots - 92 Slot - EE Enabled!))

BaileyJay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, Tekkit Forum Players, you'll be pleased to know we have a PVP arena now! It can be accessed by doing /warp arena. We also have Spleef, and a Hunger Games island that one of our admins made especially for you! Feel free to utilize them to your heart's content, and remember to fight fair!

Hey peeps! My name is Ezra and I'm an Assistant on this server. I'm helping people in the server and the Admins and Mods aswell. I really enjoy this server because it has not many banned items, just a few to make the server even better. Also, on this server you'll see a lot of good staff trying to help people and sort things out. It has a good economy system to make your own shops and sell your products! Also, there's a MobArena, to earn money. I'm more than 100% sure this server is the best I've ever seen. - Ezra

Hey guys, Crysis45 here. On orecraft we have hardly any banned items. Condensers, RM+DM tools, relays, collecters, and all those things work! Here is a list of what doesn't.

1. Collectors and Relays - Crafting disabled; sold at server shop!
  2. Philosopher's stone right click ability - Griefing tool
  3. TNT,Nukes and Industrial TNT - Griefing/Server lag
  4. All Catalyst's - Griefing tool/Server lag
  5. Most rings; SWIFT WOLF IS NOT BANNED AKA FLYING RING
  6. World anchors - Server lag
  7. Mining lasers - Griefing tool
  8. Water Strainers - Server crash
  9. Item Teleport Pipes - Server crash
  10. Balkins Weapon Mode - Griefing/Server Crash
  11. Block Breakers - Server lag