Recipe Mode doesn't give recipes

WalkerBoh

for the battery, you're probably looking at the wrong one. If you found it by looking at another recipe, it wont show it. Search for battery, and you'll see 3 re-batteries. You can find the recipe on the one without a charge bar.

Not sure what's up with the solar panel though...

does IC2 have a forum or IRC where we could possibly ask anyone else if they have the NEI pack for it?

The patch specifically says that it doesn't work with the version of Ic2 that Tekkit 3.1.3 is using(Not Tekkit specifically, just that version of IC2). The Tekkit team aren't leaving it out because they're lazy, it genuinely won't work.

Hi, I've got the same problem. I can't view any recipes. Unfortunately I don't know how to revert to 3.1.2. as a friend of mine installed the game for me. :s May somebody can help and tell me what to do?

Press Options in the Technic Launcher, then select the Reccomended Build option and it should backdate to 3.1.2.

Thanks a lot theprolo. With the "Reccommended Build" I've got my recipe list back. But - however - it only shows up to six pages and don't show things like "Generator" or "Battery" anymore. I double checked if I'm using Tekkit. Do you know how to get the full item list back? Probably just a option in the interface I missed?

Thanks a lot theprolo. With the "Reccommended Build" I've got my recipe list back. But - however - it only shows up to six pages and don't show things like "Generator" or "Battery" anymore. I double checked if I'm using Tekkit. Do you know how to get the full item list back? Probably just a option in the interface I missed?

You can't fix it without downgrading to 3.1.2. If you play on 3.1.3 servers then don't downgrade. Just use the IC2 wiki for now until the next version of Tekkit comes out with a fix along with two or three new problems.

Offtopic: I couldn't help but notice what a nice dress you have there, Eronae.

Okay, thanks a lot for the help. I'll use the wiki for now and look forward to a new update. And thanks a lot for the compliment as well :) Looks like, because I logged in with my FB account, it uses my profile pic as avatar as well.