[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

I am sorry for this is my fault. I am sorry to everyone who made something that they deeply care about and spent alot of time on that they are going to lose. I was so focused on providing my citizens with everything they needed to survive that i neglected the health of the server. I promise that nothing like this will ever happen again and that i will never hold a large town again. Im sorry again everyone.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt have said it better lish', I dont care if you make a town again, but heres some advice from me: York was GIANT and unstable because of the overuse of condenser's, if you decide to ban together with players to make...heheheheehe....NEW YORK :DDDD, be sure you put more thought into it then you did with York.

Another reason im banning condenser's is to make gameplay value longer. With condensers, well...... get a power flower and its like what now? Unlimited whatever? I hope everyone understands that im doing this for good reason's. The last server i had played on was called JWL, a quiet legendary server if i say so, and i am trying to sculpt a server from the image of JWL because when there are no condenser's, more possablitlies are opened to you! Your restricted from that uncanny urge to build a blasted power flower and "beat the game" in like idk 4 days?

I have some decisions to make. I think i would get bored being on my own. If i do that then whats the point of being on a server? I want to go around and do whatever i can to help the server, build things with other people, help with the spawn and that kinda stuff. but thats a moderators job. so i think im going to build a factory of some sort. If anyone wants to help then just ask.

Darn it. I never got to show everyone my surprise building. D:<

I have to agree with banning condensers. I'm really glad they're being removed in EE3. They're just too overpowered. They've always ruined the economy. Does this mean you'll ban relays and collectors as well?

Any idea when the server will be back up?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons