[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im am sorry to tell everyone this but i am restarting the world and Banning the use of condensers due to everyone creating blazerod machines, and other crap which inevitably eats the servers RAM and lags the server as much as it has been lagging lately. The server may be whitelisted for maybe a few days so i can work this out :/

Yeah Im not mad at anyone but my bad decision of Not banning condenser's has created an overload Droped items that eats the RAM. Its already been done. No turning back for me. But this time im determined to make sure the server is perfect and last longing

well....i dont know what to say. First i would like to say im not going to be making another large town. i think this is best for the server to stop a large creation of items in a small area. i would like to thank everyone who was part of York for your contribution. I am going to work with a small group of people from now on. Whitelist might be a good idea to stop random people from coming on, making something that uses ram, and never coming on again. Just please claw if you do whitelist, make sure im on there(: -lisherman

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons