Somebody call KFC before my server crashes

Ok so I set up a simple chicken farming area with an alchemical chest and black hole ring pumping eggs into a dispenser. Started off with 6 chicken, left it running for 8 hours, and now I have somewhere around...500...600, I have no idea, they are so closely packed in it's impossible to tell. The problem is it is lagging the server like all hell. Is there an easy way in tekkit to despawn all chicken in an area?

Cheers

Ok so I set up a simple chicken farming area with an alchemical chest and black hole ring pumping eggs into a dispenser. Started off with 6 chicken, left it running for 8 hours, and now I have somewhere around...500...600, I have no idea, they are so closely packed in it's impossible to tell. The problem is it is lagging the server like all hell. Is there an easy way in tekkit to despawn all chicken in an area?

Cheers

Pretty sure there's a command for that, in worst case, you can always use the Katar.

Oh...yeah I tried using a one hit weapon, but I would be there for ages. Plus the chicken pen is way too close to other things of value, so I was after a command or method to mass kill/despawn chickens without blowing everything else up.

The katar's special capacity is an area-of-effect one hit kill.