EE: Any way to give fully charged Klein stars?

gummby8

We have disabled all blocks that charge Klein stars and in turn want to use them as event rewards. But every time I try to spawn one if appears full for a moment and then goes empty. Is there some EE setting I am missing or is the only way to get a fully charged star to put it in a relay and wait forever?

Disable the ability to craft relays but not the relays themselves, so that ops can spawn them for use in charging the stars. AFAIK there is no way to spawn already charged items.

Edit: forgot about the tablet trick. So yeah, forget the relay. Again though, if you disabled tablets you can simply disable the recipe instead so that ops can still spawn and use them to charge the stars.

The faster way to charge up the stars is to give yourself a star, a transmutation table, and a stack of red matter furnaces. Put the star in the left hand side of the table, then throw a bunch of the furnaces into the burn slot on the table. Bam, instantly filled star, with probably plenty left over.

The faster way to charge up the stars is to give yourself a star, a transmutation table, and a stack of red matter furnaces. Put the star in the left hand side of the table, then throw a bunch of the furnaces into the burn slot on the table. Bam, instantly filled star, with probably plenty left over.

This ^^^

Forget charging them in relays, it's a waste of time. Just drop them into a transmutation table and burn as much EMC as you want to fill them with or until max.

I kind of wish it remained the old way for balance but the fact that everything end-game requires fully charges KSOs makes this tolerable.