Forge closes after 1 minitue or 2

Hi there!

So the problem is whenever i start the forge file with the run.bat file that I just made for more ram it cloeses the server after a minitue.

The strange thing is that it only do if I write my hamachi ip to the server.properties file but if i write my own other ip (not the hamachi ones) then it works.

The only problem with that none of my friends can't join for the server and I can't to the portforwarding part because it not works for some reason and i'm dumb as hell :( 

The log files says : [14:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
[14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
[14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 25.94.198.101:25565
[14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
[14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
[14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

I heard that if I use the hamachi method i don't have to to the portforwarding part.

And in my previous server(s) i use the same method just like this what I'm currently trying to use and they all workd with no problem.

This is the only server that I can't do with this method now for some reason.

So please someone help me!