DNS ISP Problems

PC-2011

no did Google the drivers i even called hp to get some help but they just gave me the same driver and sent me on my way. so then after reading sbs 2008 to learn about large networking a little bit it sounded like a good idea to try so after a little Google and asking some friends i came to this all they told me is i'm putting myself in something i don't need but it wasn't about using more learning how it works and what the many functions are first hand not just in a textbook or reading about it then i deiced to add printers and external hard driver and never had a problem with them and didnt have to install any new drivers used the one that came with them.

Ok.

,. <- Those thing are called punctuation marks, please for the love of god learn to use them.

And please, just stop. As I said before your situation is not as unique and incompatible as you believe, google does have the information you need to make it work.

You're not learning how to fix your problem though! You're just doing something stupid that will end up with you having to trash your entire network setup and start over most likely. If you want to mess around with stuff like this, use virtual machines.

i dont really have anything with that mutch power i have like 10+ intel centrinos or pentium 4 512mb-1 gb of ram with and old dell with 6 gb of ram and a intel core 2 quad with only 50 gb of hard drive space not mutch to run vms on.

I ran 2 win2k3 based DC/IIS servers simultaneously on the crappy dell slimline I had as a work machine back in 2004 when I tried my hand at webmaster for the local isp (didn't work out. They secretly only needed a placeholder till the outsourcing deal was completed in 3 months, so they gave me a problem their old webmaster had been failing on for 2 years with a deadline of when the outsourcing deal would be done. I fixed it, they still got rid of me).

You don't need any real power just to putz around with a server VM, just allocate a gig of ram to make startup pleasant and give it a 5gig drive to work with.

Once you have it installed, make a copy of the VM for safe keeping then go wild messing with whatever tickles your fancy. If it breaks, copy the backup and start again.