Website and Launcher down?

Bloody2365

• Moderators

one of our stat workers crashed late night/morning. We made an announcement about it on Discord.

everything should work now

Edit. I did not see that you posted this here. Potluck is for advertising modpacks.

Moved to Platform Pagoda

Edited by Munaus

42 minutes ago, Dragon_Of_Dust said:

I downloaded the launcher on my Mac OS X and it opens (I actually had to install a JDK Java launcher first) but all that comes up when it opens is the big blue logo in the middle of my desktop. I can't do anything except stare at it. Anyone know what might be going wrong?

Your java version is?

10 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Your java version is?

The JDK Java launcher thing (I'm not really sure what it is to be honest) is version 9.0.1. But when I open Technic Launcher the only menu option is LauncherMain and when I click "About LauncherMain" under that menu, it just says Java 1.0 but I don't know how to update or if I can update. I installed it yesterday so it should be the latest version of Technic Launcher

3 hours ago, Dragon_Of_Dust said:

The JDK Java launcher thing (I'm not really sure what it is to be honest) is version 9.0.1. But when I open Technic Launcher the only menu option is LauncherMain and when I click "About LauncherMain" under that menu, it just says Java 1.0 but I don't know how to update or if I can update. I installed it yesterday so it should be the latest version of Technic Launcher

Yes, but Java 9 will absolutely not work with the launcher, or minecraft/forge in general. Get back to Java 8 instead.