Launcher stuck on loading screen

BAG

Question

Yes, before anyone asks, java -version gives me this:

java version "1.8.0_161"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_161-b12)

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.161-b12, mixed mode)

So I'm using java 8. Technic launcher is still stuck on the loading screen. Please help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BloodScythe
      https://pastebin.com/kRLp5Y2Y These are the error msgs, I have already tried re installing the pack, restarting the launcher, updating the pack, any more ideas?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By shane91s
      When I try to load Hexxit, it seems to load and then gets stuck in this black screen. I can load other modpacks like Attack of the B-Team. Hexxit is the only pack I am having problems with. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
      Things that have not worked:
      Going fullscreen Deleting and reinstalling the pack
    • By GamerPro1555
      sooooo i wanted to download a modpack but it says "error downloading data from the pack:insert_name_here
      failed to download insert_link_here please speak with the authot of the modpack" or something along the lines
      Help anybody??
    • By JoshSSJGod
      Hi! New here and I wanna fix these major issues I have been having with Pixelmon Reforged. I boot it up from Technic and everything seems fine, then when I load a world it majority of the time crashes while very few times it lets me play. Even though the few times I can play it has problems such as players. npcs (but not the pixelmon themselves) and chests (ender, normal, shulker, etc) are invisible. If I could get some feedback on how to solve these issues then that would be very appreciated.