URGENT - PLEASE READ - FORGE MC server with a few problems!!!

Kryllex

Hi, im just going to lay it all out. First, I made my server with Forge and I tried connecting to it thru technic but it did not work, it crashed as soon as I got into the server, sent me back to launcher. I found MrCrayfish mod causes problems, deleted it, then it worked. Then, I OPed myself after a minute of being in server, it crashed in a few seconds after that, back to launcher again. Crash log will be at bottom of this post. When I go to the server console it says my connection was forcibly closed by the remote host, to add.

Then, my IP that I gave my friends (my IPv4 or whatever, works for me but the only friend that tried joining got this message

"io.netty.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection time out: no further information:"

I thought because this could be a private IP, that I needed to use my public one, (which I know what It is) but the server I made is linked to my Pv4 not that, and making the port 25575 as I saw someone do didn't help...

Here is the crash report for me

https://anotepad.com/notes/55bqib

here is the end where "server stopped" or something started repeating

here are the list of my mods (all 1.12.2)
(I heard Damage-Indicators could cause problems from being "client side" but then I saw someone say that didn't matter, so Im not sure but ill try removing that

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, I have 5 friends and me that all want to play so Im really frustrated with all these problems.
Please reply for any other screenshots or logs you may need.

Edited by Kryllex