Failed to load class org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder

BiometalOmega

Question

I looked in the console after trying to figure out why Technic would try to launch a mod it had supposedly downloaded a mod without issue, only to immediately stop and flash on the screen before resetting to the mod list screen. I've been trying to figure out where to put one f the needed Jar files, which is apparently missing?

All in all I'm in way too deep and have no clue where to go. Anyone have an idea of where to go from here?

Also, I've tried removing all of my installed mods and deleting the technic launcher, and then downloadinga new Technic launcher EXE twice, to no avail. After posting this, I'm going to try again, and remove all of the appdata as well.

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

you can ignore the Staticlogger error. It's common and irrelevant.

What are you trying to do, make your own modpack? play someone elses modpack? or Technic's official modpack?

posting your log will help

logs can be found by clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
Paste it on pastebin.com and give us a link

If nobody responds for awhile, consider joining us on Discord then, as we have a bot that automatically reads logs

49 minutes ago, Munaus said:

you can ignore the Staticlogger error. It's common and irrelevant.

What are you trying to do, make your own modpack? play someone elses modpack? or Technic's official modpack?

I'm trying to use someone else's modpack, one that worked on another computer fine.

The log rom yesterday was too large, so I tried starting the Mianite Reborn mod again this morning, same effect. Hope it makes things clearer? I dunno what means anything in these.

techniclauncher_2018-08-14.log