Tekkit Classic server help?

Mavac

Okay i know people that are currently running servers don't really want to help potential "rivals", but i have 2 questions anyone know if there is a patch for Buildcraft pipes item loops? items going in a loop for eternity, or do i have to decompile the mod and recompile it with a fix that removes items after a certain time or if there are to many items in the pipes. (Buildcraft is not open source so its hard to recompile ALOT of erros....)

and anyone got any info on how to Multi Server 1.2.5? much appreciated if anyone have any info on these problems i am having.

actually going to add a few more problems in hopes of a knowledgeable soul arrives to my post :=)

So i am having a problem with items stacking up in Pneumatic pipes the tubestuffmod i found 1 factory with over 100 alchemy chests full of stacks of Blaze rods STUCK IN THE PIPES. which caused massive tps issues i went down to 5 tps when that base was loaded on the server. Which ofcourse can be fixed by the players being responsible and adding overflows to their factories. But a server side fix would be best.

Do teleport pipes actually corrupt worlds seen a few servers having them enabled, but i am scared to enable them if they potentially corrupts the world which would make all the players lose 100s of hours of building and progress.

Thank you to everyone reading the post :) and for any potential help leads and answers.