Not-Gideon

Techniclauncher won't Launch

Question

So I've been on the technic platform a while right and I play a lot then all of a sudden I launch the launcher and it goes to "querying update system" then just stays on the logo.

At first, I thought it was downloading something so I waited... a couple hours didn't change.

I have no idea why this is happening it might just be my computer but I didn't change anything since I last played so i need help

Edited by Not-Gideon

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ErkSterk
      So basically, I am running into really strange rendering issues such as in the video i linked below
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wqhXuOikM
      This is one of many cases I have had of this specific render error, I have had these appear randomly across the map both moving and static. Also many chests render invisible at some times and mobs can become a combination of different textures such as in the photo i attatched with the alchemy chest. The textures also sometimes change while playing, normally when i cross chunks.
      Also typing commands, softlocks the game inside the chatbar only way to make it close is by minimizing the game and maximizing it again or when your player get pushed or teleported..
      I also would like to point out that this issue does not appear in other modpacks than classic.
      Tried both openjdk 7 and openjdk 8, both got the same issues but with jdk7 the effects are not as bad.
      Someone got the fix for this or know where to start looking?

OS Manjaro Linux, latest build with KDE.

• By sanik0010
      I installed the Final Stand modpack and its in my .technic folder but after it downloads there is no open button, it just says install. I tried doing that but nothing changed.
    • By MeowMere333
      I have been trying to play mod packs through the Technic launcher, but whenever I download and play a pack, it opens up Minecraft in the very bottom right of my screen. When the game loads into the title screen, when I fullscreen there is no buttons or words. Also, whenever I enter a world and I try to put it into fullscreen, the screen bugs out and starts going crazy. (almost like if the camera starts spinning in a circle). I have tried looking for fixes but it seems as no one else has this problem. I am in desperate need for help, as I get little to no FPS when not in fullscreen. (Yes, this happens in all the mod packs I've checked so far.)
      Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnCAxhpfB4

• By EllisAkap
      Hello !
      So here's my problem !
      I imagine that it is me, who is made a mistake but good ! When you don't know! You might as well ask for help !
      I tried to create a Modpack for my friends and me. Except that when the Technic launcher installs it, the game launches in Vanilla.
      I attach to you the link of the archive which I use for the Modpack.             https://a-11.1fichier.com/p615904169
      The Modpack is in 1.12.2. It is surely important to specify it !
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      EllisAkap.

Ah ! And ! Sorry for my english, if it is not perfect ! Being French, it is not my main language.
    • By stringybean
      I have recently updated to macOs Catalina, and i wanted to reinstall technic launcher to play with my friends. I already have java installed, but when i open the .jar file, it pops up on my dock and disappears twice. When i check the logs there is usually one log for each time i open it, along with nothing in the surrounding folders. I have tried to 'reinstall' technic multiple times.
      techniclauncher_2020-02-06.log