ShrillBear52

Forge Server crashes after 2-3 minitues (1.12.2)

Recommended Posts

Since i'm able to launch my custom modpack i wanted to do a server as well for me and my friends. But after a few minuet when i join to my server it closes automatically for no reason.

log:

https://pastebin.com/14ARTv5f

Also, the server crashes automatically if i put thaumcraft (1.12.2 version) to the mods folder.

I would really appreciate any help

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Remember how I told you to only get your mods off Curseforge? This is an issue caused by not using Curseforge, but w/e crappy rehost site.

All of these mods are from cursedforge  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

.

They are obviously not.

and could you tell me how do you know that? because  i madfe sure that all of these mods were downloaded from cursedforge and only from there. I've changed the mod files with the fixed version of the modpack and then added 2-3 mods to it which were downleaded from cursedforge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded your modpack (made-in-acid), which contains the following illegit mods: Twilight-Forest-Mod-1.12.2, Dungeon-Mobs-Reborn-Mod-1.12.2, Backpacks-Mod-1.12.2 and TreeCapitator-Mod-1.12. Guess what caused your issue.

This, according to your logs, translates to

-TF version: [email protected] (two releases since)

-DMRM version: [email protected] (this version is ancient)

-BP version: [email protected] (likely this one? https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/forge-backpacks/files)

TC version: [email protected]_0.9 (You use the version for 1.12, not 1.12.2, also: alpha build. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/treecapitator-port/files)

Now, tell me, how can this be if you "downloaded all from curseforge"?

 

Edited by JaariAtmc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

I downloaded your modpack (made-in-acid), which contains the following illegit mods: Twilight-Forest-Mod-1.12.2, Dungeon-Mobs-Reborn-Mod-1.12.2, Backpacks-Mod-1.12.2 and TreeCapitator-Mod-1.12. Guess what caused your issue.

This, according to your logs, translates to

-TF version: [email protected] (two releases since)

-DMRM version: [email protected] (this version is ancient)

-BP version: [email protected] (likely this one? https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/forge-backpacks/files)

TC version: [email protected]_0.9 (You use the version for 1.12, not 1.12.2, also: alpha build. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/treecapitator-port/files)

Now, tell me, how can this be if you "downloaded all from curseforge"?

 

Where have you downloaded the modpack? Because when i said that i've changed the mods i only meant that by changing them in the mods folder(both modpack and server) and didn"t updated the modpack in the website.

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

Where have you downloaded the modpack? Because when i said that i've changed the mods i only meant that by changing them in the mods folder(both modpack and server) and didn"t updated the modpack in the website.

I compared the modversions in your not-updated modpack to the modversions shown in your log when you attempt to join your server, and they match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 8:42 PM, JaariAtmc said:

I compared the modversions in your not-updated modpack to the modversions shown in your log when you attempt to join your server, and they match.

I've changed the mods (again). The server still crashes but i don't think it's because of the bad mods.

If i saw it correctly "Recurrent Complex" had some generating issues (that's the latest mod that i've added to it along with gravestone mod) but i'm not sure.

https://pastebin.com/fhi6mgWx

 

Edited by ShrillBear52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ShrillBear52 said:

I've changed the mods (again). The server still crashes but i don't think it's because of the bad mods.

If i saw it correctly "Recurrent Complex" had some generating issues (that's the latest mod that i've added to it along with gravestone mod) but i'm not sure.

https://pastebin.com/fhi6mgWx

 

You will keep getting this issue if you don't download your mod updates from Curseforge, ESPECIALLY dungeon mobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 11:12 PM, JaariAtmc said:

You will keep getting this issue if you don't download your mod updates from Curseforge, ESPECIALLY dungeon mobs.

Well. i was forced to download every single mod again. At least it does not crash(so far)..thanks for the feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9
    • By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!
    • By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port