Help getting Modpack to launch / Crashing back to Launcher

Kryllex

Whenever I launch my modpack, the launcher closes, sits there and then the launcher opens back up again. If I launch any other modpack it opens just fine.

I am assuming this is happening because I am trying to run a Fabric modloader kinda setup with mods that aren't listed as Fabric, and I thinking I might need Forge to go along with Fabric but I'm not sure if both of those would work in the same "bin" folder? Maybe this is not the problem but I am in no way exerienced with this stuff, sorry if the fix is really obvious

I am also running some mods that *aren't* 1.14.3, but I believe after reading the description of Fabric on their website, and I could be wrong, that the point of Fabric is to allow mods from previous patches to be played in future ones? 

All or any help is appreciated

LINKS \/

Pastebin (logs when trying to launch) ::: https://pastebin.com/V85HYrPv

Dropbox (the link I gave technic for my files when creating modpack) ::: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rnmqpvsiky4p4u6/Modpack.zip?dl=1

The Modpack Page (Incase this can help) ::: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/modded-1143-survival.1472254

It'd probably help if you didn't download almost every mod off 9minecraft, but from Curseforge. Yes, I'm aware that curseforge is butt ugly right now.

For example, the Optifabric-Mod-1.14.3(1) you included (a dead give-away you didn't get it from Curseforge) has 2 newer versions already. I had to look at the source of the mod to find this out, as 9mc is so lovely to remove all the mod's version tags.

Edited by JaariAtmc
Example for optifabric, which might be the main issue. Original statement still stands.

23 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

It'd probably help if you didn't download almost every mod off 9minecraft, but from Curseforge. Yes, I'm aware that curseforge is butt ugly right now.

For example, the Optifabric-Mod-1.14.3(1) you included (a dead give-away you didn't get it from Curseforge) has 2 newer versions already. I had to look at the source of the mod to find this out, as 9mc is so lovely to remove all the mod's version tags.

Thank you for the response, I'm on CurseForge getting some the fabric mods that I like, and making sure they are updated recently

But do you know if I can run the Fabric json file AND the most recent Forge file in the bin folder at the same time? That way I can get forge and fabric mods in the same modpack?

Edited by Kryllex

14 hours ago, Kryllex said:

Thank you for the response, I'm on CurseForge getting some the fabric mods that I like, and making sure they are updated recently

But do you know if I can run the Fabric json file AND the most recent Forge file in the bin folder at the same time? That way I can get forge and fabric mods in the same modpack?

No. Forge 1.14 does not work with TechnicLauncher (nor MultiMC, and although ATLauncher technically supports it, the dev was VERY unhappy with it).