My custom modpack’s mods aren’t loading :(

Kotlomeister

34 minutes ago, Kotlomeister said:

Bcs I created a modpack on titan launcher and it automaticly added them when I downloaded some other mods so I thought that they were necessary 😕 Are they tho when youre asking?

Should I remove them?

"Titan Launcher". You mean the cracked launcher? Do you have a legit minecraft/mojang account?

I do but my there is this thing that my brother bought mc for me a few years ago like 4 or 5 and it was all good ya know but then I stopped playing it and about a half a year ago I wanted to play it again so I went on the official site to log in and download it so I logged in and it said that I needed "parents permission" so I was like okay I submitted my moms email and went on it so I could like you know like confirm it or whatever but it basically said here and for --- money you can buy your child minecraft so I told my friends and they introduced me to titan launcher and I still can log into technic launcher and classic mc but I cant download it from the official site so I dont know what happenned so yeah I do have a legit account yes. Otherwise I wouldnt be able to play on technic launcher you know.

13 hours ago, Kotlomeister said:

Otherwise I wouldnt be able to play on technic launcher you know.

It's not really that weird of a question, considering there's atleast two "cracked" technic launchers "available". And usage of those gets you right into the no-help-for-you group, hence me asking the usual question.

Yes, you should remove both of those mods.

• 3 weeks later...