What mod to make?

Markarthian

Hello everyone,

I've just today started learning how to make mods (in forge) and I'm really enjoying it. I've made my first custom block and item (a block of something and a sword that can shoot lightning with all the properties and sounds and stuff), so I'm pretty much ready to make basic mods (yes, I am probably not ready at all but idc).

I'd to know from you guys if there are any basic things you'd like to have (like an upgrade of something, an extra block/item, etc.), as I don't have any (good) ideas at the moment and I want to make good mods for the public to enjoy (yes, I'm aware of that what I'm saying is cliche, big talk for a newbie and all that)

(I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I couldn't see it on tapatalk, sorry if it is in the wrong place.)

a simple one. A mod that lets you attach blocks together and you can rotate or move those blocks laterally. I was gonna make a portcullis/drawbridge mod but I don't have the time right now.

My plan was to create "magic dust" which you could use on blocks to glue them together and then you could use a rotation block to create a drawbridge or windmill or you could use the pulley blocks (wanted a functional pulley system) to move them up/down/side.

I'm okay with this idea being realized by someone else because I do want the mod, I just don't have the time to make it.

a simple one. A mod that lets you attach blocks together and you can rotate or move those blocks laterally. I was gonna make a portcullis/drawbridge mod but I don't have the time right now.

My plan was to create "magic dust" which you could use on blocks to glue them together and then you could use a rotation block to create a drawbridge or windmill or you could use the pulley blocks (wanted a functional pulley system) to move them up/down/side.

I'm okay with this idea being realized by someone else because I do want the mod, I just don't have the time to make it.

This has already been done, Ugocraft was the name of the mod I think.

• 4 weeks later...