Welcome to the Planetary dimensions modpack for the Technic Launcher. In this modpack the object is to explore and conquer all of the dimensions and become the multiverse king. You will find that everything is not as easy as it seems because quite a few dimensions have some pretty tough bosses. Even the original 3 have been revamped an contain more things to conquer now like new biomes dungeons and even bosses! You can even create your own dimensions with the rftools dimensions mod. Becoming the king of the galaxy by conquering the vast expanse of space is another thing on the to do list with the advanced rocketry and futurepack mods. Conquer all dimensions and space and become the Emperor of the Universe. Or just explore the new overworld with new biomes, dungeons, mobs and more! If you like any of these things than this mod is definitely for you. I hope you enjoy!
** mod list:
Just enough items (jei)
The Star Wars Mod (in Alpha 2)
Think Big core
Vanilla Builders Extension
Welcome to the Jungle
*** newly added:
(more as I see fit to add them)**
*** Deleted mods:
mowzies mobs (until issue with crashing is resolved)**
Link to modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/planetary-dimensions-modpack.1090435
looking for mod makers who want to work with me. pm me if you are interested
Also looking for testers for new versions. Again pm if interested
Together We Thrive A Cooperative TFC Server
What is Together We Thrive?
Together We Thrive is a modpack built upon the overhaul mod, Terrafirmacraft. The modpack has been has been around for a while, but has just recently reopened for everyone to join in. The main focus, is forming together with other players to survive a harsh world.
Terrafirmacraft Merchants Smart Moving Archimedes' Ships Discord:
Feel free to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/mNtyhDF
Q - How do I protect my land? A - In order to protect your land, you must at least obtain a single copper nugget. Copper nuggets can be found anywhere in the world and relatively easy. Use the /sell command to sell one, and then you can use /town new [name] to make yourself a town to protect the land.
Q - What's the server IP? A - The official server is already listed on the modpack client. Alternatively, check out our server listing for info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/2395-together-we-thrive
Q - Why is the night so dark? A - That is due to the Hardcore Darkness mod. It was added to add more danger to the game, however, it's still in debate if we'll keep it. If you'd like to comment on it, join our discord to find a google form.
How to Play: It's very easy! Just pick up the modpack below and you can find the server already listed on multiplayer!
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!
GRIMDARK is a challenging pack with the best, most possible exploration and loot. Over 30 different types of hostile mobs combined with expanded loot tables to reward combat in a lag free environment. If it's all too much, all of the tools you'd expect to find in a skyblock are present to let you automate into the clouds away from the chaos below. Loads of emc values and custom recipes. Roguelike Dungeons, Doomlike Dungeons, Dungeon Tactics (more dungeons), Recurrent Complex, Draconic Evolution, Spartan Shields, Cyberware + WIRED, Simply Jetpacks 2, Deadly Monsters, BLOODMOONS, Better Combat Mod (dual wield), Advanced Hook Launchers, Gear Swapper, Open Modular Turrets, VoidCraft, Tinker's Construct, Advanced Rocketry, IC2, IE, EIO, AE2 + all of their addons!, &some magic too. 250+ of the finest 1.10.2 mods available reside within this pack, all handpicked, tested and balanced. If you have a mod you like let me know, adding mods to the server usually takes about five minutes but chances are I beat you to it and it's already in the pack.
TECHNIC PACK | discord | projectpage
Server up @ 126.96.36.199:25565
Rule 1: Respect other players! Rule 2: Post any bugs / feedback! 6GB recommended RAM
Earthworks Dry fitted stone offers blast resistance just shy of that of obsidian Totemic's Ocelot Totem prevents creepers from exploding
Explore&More combines the realism of Minecraft mods, like Pam's Harvestcraft, Mo' Creatures and the ShaderMod
with adventure and explore elements like Thaumcraft, Project Zulu and The Twilight Forest!
Server files are already included!
The modpack is experimental and could crash!
Download and Modlist
You can find a list of the mods and the download links here!
I hope you enjoy the modpack and have fun with it!