Goals of the Technic/Tekkit World

D 4

Hi there everyone, I am starting to become bored of the Technic/Tekkit experience, I've messed around with all of the mods they include, using the Wikis to learn more and play around but am still not having much fun any more.

I thought starting a new technic world and joining a new server (whitelisted, friendly people) would reenergize my love for the packs but it hasn't.

Then it dawned on me, I don't usually play with a goal. I'm sure most of you have seen BlueXephos and the other yogscast members Tekkit series, they always have a goal in mind, even if it takes ages for them to come anywhere near it, they are playing FOR something.

With this being said, I was wondering what most of you play to achieve. Maybe I can modify some of the ideas given to rekindle my desire to play.

Thank you!

make a massive star wars death star that moves that goes from bed rock to the build legit in survival mode and fully in case your world in it so you never have to leave this flying fortress except to go and scout what area your going to destroy next with your fully auto nuke cannon (last part is a fully functional fleet of rp frame flyers

Make a huge corporation like the yogscast! Equipped with AUTOMATIC cake, cookie and beer generaters! Also eqipped with 5! Count em 5 16 by 16 by 64 quarries. Maybe even a village made of burnable substances so whenever i get made i just go all Chinese dinosaur on the village. Then rebuild it...

I had a similar issue as well, so on my new world, my goal was simple. "Don't rush technology". Rather than immediately scramble for generators and the like, I focused on what my Characters immediate issues where. Built a little wooden house, fur armor from hunting for food, and scavanged together a bed battling spiders with wooden swords.

Found this floating black pillar? Made a temple around it with marble, which gave me incentive to dig. Mined, developed, ect. Now I'm onto an 18 building city, Stable wheat farm, And I'm just starting to develop powered lights and the like.

Still need a starting goal? Hmm.... Build a Self Replicating anything. Bonus points if it is worked not by tubes and deployers, but Turtles.