VoltzCraft : [No lag][Free for all][30 slots][24/7][all mods allowed][hosted at Nitro Networks]

thagaruda

Yea my base was also griefed Im planning to make a new map (with spawn and stuff) when the plug ins are here, but everyone will still have the stuff they have in this server. And yes you can most definatly help, here's a list what need to be done: make a website, make a world with a proper spawn, stay up to date with plug ins, promote the server, and prob some other stuff I cant think of right now. If you have any ideas (for anything) tell me :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k i can get the advertisemet i know a friend on planet minecraft :) and I found out that lockette works with volt and sign shop. And yeah when the server gets on it might be a good idea to white list it and add me and some other people so we can build spawn and the website it might take a little while I need to do some testing and a bit of researching. :)

Hello:)

Tell me if there is anything I can do aswell, though I don'y know how to make a website etc. but I will gladly help building the spawn and such! :) Server is still down over here too=/ The server is moving now isn't it? :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons