VoltzCraft : [No lag][Free for all][30 slots][24/7][all mods allowed][hosted at Nitro Networks]

thagaruda

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

important: also it looks like the IP adress will be changed so keep that in mind before posting on planet minecraft, and did you only copy the page I made on this forum? because I keep updating that very often can I also this on the planet minecraft site??

important: also it looks like the IP adress will be changed so keep that in mind before posting on planet minecraft, and did you only copy the page I made on this forum? because I keep updating that very often can I also this on the planet minecraft site??

yeah I copied parts of it (the server details) and some player comments about it and the forum post isnt final I can change it anytime if the server details get changed :)

To everyone, this message is from the host regarding the server move( keep in mind it is in UK timezone): Server Move Tomorrow

Hi Guys

Tomorrow, all 193 servers will be moved into our Cheltenham data centre. This will prevent any more downtime in which we have experienced in Wolv.

All machines will be powered off between 10-11:30AM and will be transported to Cheltenham, where they will be swiftly racked and powered on again.

We will make this transition as fast as possible and we are extremely sorry for the downtime this will cause.

During this time, please do not create any support tickets, thank you!

PS: You will keep all your files and backups etc.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons