[V 1.0.11]Just Voltz [Pvp][40 slots][25 gigs]

panda9111

Just Voltz

This server is 24/7

Ip: tekkit313.zapto.org:25564

Info

I set up this server because in my opinion

there's no point of having missiles without targets!

Armies

We will be setting up armies so people

can have army bases and wars.

Current lead army is Pandaria with over 30 people and 6 bases and 10 outposts and a lhc

Rules

Pvp is allowed.

Stealing/greifing is only allowed if the

player knows you're going to war against them and they are online.

War has to be declared 10 minutes before you attack.

No asking for spawning privileges.

No blowing up spawn

No asking for admin there will only be one admin and he does not have access to spawning.

Do not ask for spawning privileges

No advertising other servers.

Banned mods

None at this point1

plugins

There are none since it isn't bukkit.

Pictures!!!!!

nGrTY.png

uwfsm.png

QF0Rd.png

a3XqD.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...don't even know what to say about this whole thread. Panda, clean it up or it disappears and you get to start over. Go look at other sections and the posting guidelines for reference.

it does follow the the rules and im cleaning it up more as we go

it does follow the the rules and im cleaning it up more as we go

On the contrary.

The title is wrong, the version number should be first. You have all your stuff centered, and pretty bad spelling/punctuation/capitalization (yes, it matters, before you ask). There's no evidence of additional effort - pictures, clear formatting to make it easy to read, etc.

I would advise not telling me that something follows the rules when it so clearly doesn't. I believe that's why you have the avatar in the first place (I didn't do it, though).

On the contrary.

The title is wrong, the version number should be first. You have all your stuff centered, and pretty bad spelling/punctuation/capitalization (yes, it matters, before you ask). There's no evidence of additional effort - pictures, clear formatting to make it easy to read, etc.

I would advise not telling me that something follows the rules when it so clearly doesn't. I believe that's why you have the avatar in the first place (I didn't do it, though).

There is no pictures yet because we dont have anything to realy take pictures of yet we need users to get good pictures

On the contrary.

Pictures are now added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons