[V 1.0.11]Just Voltz [Pvp][40 slots][25 gigs]

panda9111

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo panda can i apply for mod? it doesnt seem like there is many and also I have played for a while now

No asking for admin there will only be one admin and he does not have access to spawning.

this to pervent admin abuse though things may change as we grow and we just made the leap from 20 to 40 slots

Hay panda ive been playing on your server for a while now i really enjoy it im one of the most active people on the server today/tonight i was banned because people thought i had godmode but instead it was see through power armor so can i please be unbanned? my user name is the same S4ipez94 thanks

Hay panda ive been playing on your server for a while now i really enjoy it im one of the most active people on the server today/tonight i was banned because people thought i had godmode but instead it was see through power armor so can i please be unbanned? my user name is the same S4ipez94 thanks

s4ip you froget theres only one admin me and no thats not the reason

This server doesn't lag and out perform most recommended server, including block lag test. However, there are some mod flaws that lag the server to disconnection.

For a server with less system memory and run with no lag is extraordinary. This server is vanilla as it can be with no plugin. Please treat this server as a hardcore survival mode or a challenge without using /tp or /sethome command available.

FYI! Please note that Panda911 maybe the "owner" even though he denied inspite possessing infinte battery that can only be spawn in but know that he won't grief you unless you grief or steal from him. If you trade with him, you can get cool things. If you want to grief and steal, the're players to do so.

Update: People are dividing up. Stolen goods are mostly recovered. Few thieves learn their lesson about stealing. Workers are being hired to work with Panda911, now closed position.

If you are interested to start out in a wonderful server that doesn't lag compared to popular recommended Voltz server, please head to this server to get familiar with Voltz. Lag is the common problem with Voltz servers. Please don't take my word for it. Try it! Please don't beg for things or complain about lack of tree. ;) There are plenty of tree outside the spawn area. lol

It is interesting to note that this Voltz server maintain its lightest system memory resource within 25gb system memory. No need for Bukkit, just learn to survive the Vanilla Minecraft way!

Also, while you are playing on the server, Panda911 own a private shop and can trade items for hydrogen, uranium, and etc. Economy can be loose but worth trading in the semi-anarchist world.

This server doesn't lag and out perform most recommended server, including block lag test. However, there are some mod flaws that lag the server to disconnection.

For a server with less system memory and run with no lag is extraordinary. This server is vanilla as it can be with no plugin. Please treat this server as a hardcore survival mode or a challenge without using /tp or /sethome command available.

FYI! Please note that Panda911 maybe the "owner" even though he denied inspite possessing infinte battery that can only be spawn in but know that he won't grief you unless you grief or steal from him. If you trade with him, you can get cool things. If you want to grief and steal, the're players to do so.

yeah him haVeing infinte batterys are kinda my fault he killed me and raided my base in witch i had the infinte batterys

Im clueless... Whats been going on with the server? Are you getting more RAM? I saw that the map got reset though. Imo, this is a good idea to get rid of the Infinite Batteries and other cheat items. But, I, and probably many others, would like to keep their homes. I wouldnt want a week of work to go to waste :/ Anyway, i'm anticipating getting back on this server so any info as to when it will start back up would be helpful. Thanks =)

• 2 weeks later...

Im clueless... Whats been going on with the server? Are you getting more RAM? I saw that the map got reset though. Imo, this is a good idea to get rid of the Infinite Batteries and other cheat items. But, I, and probably many others, would like to keep their homes. I wouldnt want a week of work to go to waste :/ Anyway, i'm anticipating getting back on this server so any info as to when it will start back up would be helpful. Thanks =)

we reset the server due to Heavy lag due to many things and the new update we did not get more ram as of yet we will be up gradeing the cpue very soon to help kill lag

panda9111 im mcgreg10 my mc account name is mcgreg10 and ill check out your faction becuase i love war im a big fan and i would also like to create an army and be allies with pandaria plz dont be like all the other servers ive played on a lot of rude people but i think this server might be diffrent so post a message here if you want to be allies bye ok

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons