Pack not launching - GT New Horizons

So I wanted to try out the GT New Horizons pack and the game wont launch. When I press play in the launcher the bar starts showing progress but then stops, I've included the console info that shows up, idk what it means so I'd really appreciate any guidance  ❤️  I'm really looking forward to this pack.

Vanilla Minecraft boots up just fine from the launcher btw.

[B#822] Starting download of https://cdn.technicpack.net/platform2/pack-icons/677387.png?1703119663, with 3 tries remaining
[B#822] java.lang.NullPointerException
[B#822]     at java.lang.String.replace(Unknown Source)
[B#822]     at net.technicpack.ui.lang.ResourceLoader.getString(ResourceLoader.java:157)
[B#822]     at net.technicpack.launcher.ui.components.FixRunDataDialog.buildSuccessFailPanels(FixRunDataDialog.java:213)
[B#822]     at net.technicpack.launcher.ui.components.FixRunDataDialog.initComponents(FixRunDataDialog.java:142)
[B#822]     at net.technicpack.launcher.ui.components.FixRunDataDialog.<init>(FixRunDataDialog.java:53)
[B#822]     at net.technicpack.launcher.launch.Installer$1.run(Installer.java:146)
[B#822]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[B#822] Starting download of https://cdn.technicpack.net/platform2/pack-icons/677387.png?1703119663, with 3 tries remaining

• 1 month later...

I made an account just to reply to this! I was having the same problem today. I found it was fixed by opening Launcher Settings, then Java Settings, then setting Memory to 8GB. the Miraheze wiki suggested 5-7GB, and I found the default install is set for 1GB. The game started immediately after I made this change, hopefully it works for you as well.