[0.5.7] NTG [75 Slots][Lite PVP][24/7][Bukkit!][Factions][LOG block][Shop!][Dedicated 16GB][NO LAG!]

This server sucks, Chunk protection dont work, TNT is enabled.

A Stupid guy in this server griefed my house using a TNT Cannon (I got the video, its on youtube) and, i lost alot of stuff!

And later, i take the revenge, I attacked his house with some TNT (I dont got any stuff for him) and, The Stupid ADMIN, Cody, Banned me and gave all my stuff to the Stupid guy.

SO, IF YOU WANT A FAIR SERVER, DONT PLAY HERE.

IN THIS SERVER, IF YOU GOT GRIEFED, THE GRIEFER CAN PICK YOUR STUFF WITH THE HELP OF THE STAFF.

Its the baddest server created.

Alot of LAG too. Chunk protection dont work -.-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned because someone called me an Homosexual so I spammed him with a bad message, so after that i got muted so i kept killing myself so i would get unmuted to talk with my friends. After killing myself multiple times i got banned. My friends did alot of work in your server, so could you unbann me if I promised to be good from now on. My tag is Benblesi

the protection does work we just banned tnt and mining lazers ... good luck grifing :P and also ... ya we dissabled the /nuke command also Miller .. i baned u cause you shot some ones house with tnt ( looks like some one is 4 years old and has anger issues :P) We also have 12 hour backups :DDD

Why you think i shot his house with TNT?

He destroyed my house first with tnt, i lost alot of items!

Why i dont go to teamspeak?

I am not a american/english/canada, i cant speak english with you, I can only speak few words.

Why you think i shot his house with TNT?

He destroyed my house first with tnt, i lost alot of items!

Why i dont go to teamspeak?

I am not a american/english/canada, i cant speak english with you, I can only speak few words.

you shure did a good job speaking cusing me out saying your gona post on the fourm saying im a big old mean guy LOL move on ... your a kid

I got banned because someone called me an Homosexual so I spammed him with a bad message, so after that i got muted so i kept killing myself so i would get unmuted to talk with my friends. After killing myself multiple times i got banned. My friends did alot of work in your server, so could you unbann me if I promised to be good from now on. My tag is Benblesi

umm i have a plugin that auto banns spammers ;p ... your a kid ... move on

you shure did a good job speaking cusing me out saying your gona post on the fourm saying im a big old mean guy LOL move on ... your a kid

umm i have a plugin that auto banns spammers ;p ... your a kid ... move on

Im saying about speaking with microphone/teamspeak

the protection does work we just banned tnt and mining lazers ... good luck grifing :P and also ... ya we dissabled the /nuke command also Miller .. i baned u cause you shot some ones house with tnt ( looks like some one is 4 years old and has anger issues :P) We also have 12 hour backups :DDD

Yes, well a four year old would be able to spell griefing..... Id also like to point out i joined the server and it isn't all that good

1: Iron golems at spawn, making it so players don't have to go mining for iron.

2: Stuiped staff i don't think they even know the rules them selves

3: The 1 problem of the server there is NO banned items list and i even asked a moderator and he said " Idk"

I look around spawn for 10 mins and look back on this page and even looked for the server website. There's no banned items list

I give this server 3/10

Yes, well a four year old would be able to spell griefing..... Id also like to point out i joined the server and it isn't all that good

1: Iron golems at spawn, making it so players don't have to go mining for iron.

2: Stuiped staff i don't think they even know the rules them selves

3: The 1 problem of the server there is NO banned items list and i even asked a moderator and he said " Idk"

I look around spawn for 10 mins and look back on this page and even looked for the server website. There's no banned items list

I give this server 3/10

Yes, 3 still too much.

I dont know the point of having /nuke enabled in the server.

I lost my stuff 3 Times, all because of STAFF/TNT

1 - STAFF said: /nuke. entire server destroyed, alot of stuff lost for everyone.

2 - A Angry stupid guy griefing my house with TNT

3 - STAFF destroying my chests in my house.

And yes, the staff here is useless, Everything you ask, they say: "idk, search in google"

yo know .... i can only do so much ... and i am having an issue with 1 of my mods perhaps if you game me a name i could take care of it but the info your giving me is not sufficient to fix all of your problems ... my concloustion is you both need to grow up .... and what do you have against iron golems at spawn? LOL? and the as for banned items well ya i forgot to add them im sorry ill add them now.

Let me start by saying that this is a BETA mod pack, there will be bugs, there will be errors, there will be crashes and lose of items and map restarts. If you can't handle a BETA environment then go find a vanilla server to cry on. Please realize that forgebukkit is INCOMPLETE, most plugins DO NOT WORK. Our server owner has had to custom code several of the plugins that are in effect right now, he is the reason you have factions on this server and a working item ban.

Most of the people who are commenting negatively on this server are either; children who feel there entitled to some kind of special treatment because mommy said they were special, or people who were causing problems and the staff punished them.

I really don't have to defend the server that well honestly, we player cap the server on a regular bases, and we have an amazing Owner: who may be a pain sometimes, but is otherwise really active in the server and its community.

love the server but one thing sticks out atm. when walking over land and you see other peole building on it we assume that there is a faction there. but unlike in tekkit clasic when walking over the land we do not see what is owned and what is not. is that a tekkit lite issue? thank you for yout time