[0.5.7] NTG [75 Slots][Lite PVP][24/7][Bukkit!][Factions][LOG block][Shop!][Dedicated 16GB][NO LAG!]

NTGLOGO.png

Now With bukkit!!!!

This is a 0 raide and grief server

JOIN: litentg.no-ip.org

Team speak: tsntg.no-ip.org

• We have recoded factions to be unradeable and un griefable all tekkit items are protected :D even barials :D
    • set 3 different homes
    • were not giving out ranks yet
    • There should be no lag not guaranteed tho
    • Computer craft is removed - bulk weapons mod is remvoed (light pvp server)
    • Mysticraft is removed ... said to lag the server :P

ENJOY!!

we will be puting up a hardcore pvp raid light grief server

:D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joining, but about the wireless redstone thing, it is actually very useful. You can remotely control a reactor without having to put a hole in your containment. It also works very well for long distance redstone transmissions instead of just making a huge wire.

well people can throw them wireless trackers on people and they don't go away ever!

heh, yeah, the addons section of the is a bit buggy, and can be disabled independently from the recievers and transmitters, which is the part everybody uses. Just delete it from your mods folder.

I’m not going to tell you how to run your server. But please listen, as it is right now griefing is a huge issue. If I were to make a mining laser I could destroy pretty much everything people have built in a few seconds. This item NEEDS to be banned. Also creeper explosions need to be turned off, it’s really simple for someone to pull a creeper into someones house and let it explode causing players to lose both machines and valuable items that they might have stored in their house.

Your current “land protection” plugin is really bad since you have to type /chunk add (playername) for EVERY chunk you claim. This can get very annoying if you claimed all 6 chunks. I would suggest you get something like residence. Also the limit for how much a player can claim should be increased so those who like to build more grand builds can protect their stuff. You could for example make it so that more time played = ability to claim more blocks

Lastly your mods needs to wake up, there is a ton of claimed land right next to spawn that what seems to be inactive players have claimed. It’s very annoying running through this getting your chat spammed by “this area is claimed by player x”

Your server have great potential but it needs to be taken care of by people who wish the server well. Most of the mods seems to be busy building their own houses rather than fixing the issues they should be dealing with.

all this is true but due to bukkit not being updated and were emulating bukkit plugins theres no way to bann items :P. my solution ... make a forcefield :DDDD..

also in no way is my server perfect but im very sorry if you found my server lacking in features i hope you find a server that suites your needs some day.

well people can throw them wireless trackers on people and they don't go away ever!

You've got a great server!

+ With he wireless trackers, If you set yourself on fire, They fly off of you, And then if you step on them they get back on you, But lava is always a solution. If you jump into a bit of lava, They fly off, But burn in the lava, so it saves time when cleaning up.

Amazing! The server has been nuked. I Lost all my ores!

And, You was giving free canvas bags to pickup stuff for the next map (Because, your server dont have a single actual backup!)

You gave us 1 HOUR before the map reset.

1 Hour is not enough! I used to have 2 Stacks of Reinforced Stone, My brother was mining the stone, and, I was picking up the canvas bags (Throwing the empty away and keeping the filled with items)

Alot of people said to you give us more 5 minutes, But, you reseted the map! (I dont picked all the canvas bags with items)

My Friend lost all his stuff, my another one, lost his quarry.

Why?

Because a member of your staff said /nuke in the console, And your server dont have a backup plugin.

Amazing. Really.

(Bad English, sorry)

Amazing! The server has been nuked. I Lost all my ores!

And, You was giving free canvas bags to pickup stuff for the next map (Because, your server dont have a single actual backup!)

You gave us 1 HOUR before the map reset.

1 Hour is not enough! I used to have 2 Stacks of Reinforced Stone, My brother was mining the stone, and, I was picking up the canvas bags (Throwing the empty away and keeping the filled with items)

Alot of people said to you give us more 5 minutes, But, you reseted the map! (I dont picked all the canvas bags with items)

My Friend lost all his stuff, my another one, lost his quarry.

Why?

Because a member of your staff said /nuke in the console, And your server dont have a backup plugin.

Amazing. Really.

(Bad English, sorry)

All of these details are very critical for a community to stay loyal to this server, mods should actually listen to the community and actually have a BACKUP every once in a while, so mods, no offence, but WAKE UP