[1.4.7]EaveeCraft[150 slot][PVE][24/7][Thaumcraft][Forestry][Lagfree][>100 other mods]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: werschi

I also would like to play on a mod heavy tekkit server (Forestry, Railcraft, Mo' Creatures) and this looks like the best one i could find! :) I've already created my own modpack (including ExtrabiomesXL) to test on my own server, but i want to join a server where i can play with a lot of other people, so please add me! :) thx!

This is exactly the type of server I'm looking for, tekkit with forestry, and the other mods are pretty interesting also.

I'm very familiar with most of the tekkit functions since I used to run a classic tekkit server a while ago, before forestry got chopped from tekkit, but I am very interested to join.

IGN: Hegoodppl

Age 23

In game name:realgangstas

Time playing Tekkit-lite: used the big 3 before tekkit, used tekkit since it was released

Have you been banned: for fighting with a neighboring town in a previous server, people from both towns were banned and the towns dissolved, it was a huge debacle

Why would you like to play on this server: quit playing for a while, need a new server to join, my old ones have since shutdown

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons