[1.4.7]EaveeCraft[150 slot][PVE][24/7][Thaumcraft][Forestry][Lagfree][>100 other mods]

I try to log on to the server but it says:

Forge mod loader could not connect to this server the mods and versions listed below could not be found they are required to play on this server.

Usefulfood:1.3

Railcraft:6.13.1.0

thaumcraft:3.0.1c

witchesandmore:1.0,9

lanterns:1.1.3

forestry:1.7.0.2

IC2:1.112.192_lf

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN Lithorn

Age 26

I would like to see what Forestry and Thaum is about and how it will affect IC2 and its mods. One thing I didn't like about technic and classic was how easy it was to break a mod with another mod. There needs to be some level playing field, Like a way for someone who likes using EE/Thaum to be able to compete with someone who uses IC machines and armor. Shields are another thing. They are nice but EE was able to destroy everything inside no matter what. Shields take a lot of power to run and should protect what they cover but can also be used for greifing. A general rule would be, to only shield what you create. Greifing should be a bannable offense, and if repeated, a perma ban.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons