[1.4.7]EaveeCraft[150 slot][PVE][24/7][Thaumcraft][Forestry][Lagfree][>100 other mods]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN -Omiboy115

Age-14

I'm a peaceful player whos looking for a co-op survival.Been playing tekkit classic for a little over a year now and some things changed, looking different, I hope this would be a nice good community for me to work and build in

IGN: War_Cookie

Server sounds like fun

Hello!

IGN: devilboy1324

Could you add Me also IGN "hnhaney"

i posted on the forums but would like to get whitelisted asap, oatmealman1, please and thanks!

IGN: MattFo13141589

IGN: Jackallock

Ign: whitey97

You have all been added

Hello, My Nmae is peter (im useing my girlfriends log in cause its faster) Im 25 from the U.S.

Ing: LordXombie

Reason for joining: Love tekkit and want to play tekkit lite on a server that i can trust and not log on to find my house raided or destroyed.(that can be annoying, also makes you not want to play the game fro a bit.) so if you could please whitelist me so i may join in on the fun.

Hello, my name is Gabriel.

IGN: gabrielpeter

Reason for Joining:I'm 27 years old and currently living in Brazil, though i don't live up to my country's reputation on the internet (being rude, uneducated and griefer).

I love to be creative when it comes to Tekkit and i'm tired of playing alone or getting griefed on public servers. And you have THAUMCRAFT <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons