Looking To Start A Small Tekkit Server (Plus Recruiting)

XoXAxel

I've been watching a bunch of Yogscast lately to try and spark my interest in Tekkit again, but sadly it's not working. Now I've come to the problem of not having enough RAM to start my own server (Getting that fixed within the next 2-3 months hopefully), so I've been searching for a hile to find a small server, 2-8 players to just play a survival like you would in singe player, not all this 'Towny' and 'HungerGames' bull. I'm both taking down names for my upcoming server (I'll only pick 8 of you, make it worth my while to pick you), and looking to test out a new server with someone. My MC user is XoXAxel, keep me in mind.

P.S. I got the blessing of the diamond god with me ;)

P.S.S. I'm a Miner till the end.

Will pick my 8 players when server is up and running. Good luck!

Hi!

I am looking for a good server to join, apart from the one I host for my friends and I. Your server sounds like a good one (so far lol!). Anyway I do believe that I have a good knowledge of the workings of the mods in tekkit lite and think that a small server will be fun to experiment some more! Thanks for reading this!

Omega

P.S my minecraft username is 'triplejanda' (all lowercase)

Spend a few bucks and check out elpishost.com....very afforable and probably the best server host in the game hosting business right now.

I've had services with Elpis for several various games and I continually go back to them when I want to run a top end hardware server without having to buy a new rack at my own colocation facility (its just cheaper to deal with someone who's already got nodes on hand).

I used to host Tekkit. Though it was never fun to configure all the plugins to work perfectly, I still got them going. Now I can no longer pay the server bills, and I am stuck with all these over-populated, mined out servers. I enjoy playing tekkit, and if you're planning to host a server, I could help you configure the files/plugins to be a bit more malleable. I'd like to play, but either way, I'm up to help out.

My screen name is the same as my MC name

Hi!

I am looking for a good server to join, apart from the one I host for my friends and I. Your server sounds like a good one (so far lol!). Anyway I do believe that I have a good knowledge of the workings of the mods in tekkit lite and think that a small server will be fun to experiment some more! Thanks for reading this!

Omega

P.S my minecraft username is 'triplejanda' (all lowercase)

Omega I'll definitely consider you, will keep you updated if you make the final cut

Spend a few bucks and check out elpishost.com....very afforable and probably the best server host in the game hosting business right now.

I've had services with Elpis for several various games and I continually go back to them when I want to run a top end hardware server without having to buy a new rack at my own colocation facility (its just cheaper to deal with someone who's already got nodes on hand).

Not really informed about that site, mind explaining what I get out of paying them?

I would love to join, i host a server just for my friends, but they have stop playing, i would love to join this server, i love having small companys compete, but we can also do stuff together like kill the ender dragon etc. just like mindcrack,

ign: JasonReilly123

That Sounds Like A Grand Plan! I'll message you if you make the final cut sir/madam.

Are you looking for any particular age group? I'm looking for something like this preferably with folks near my age group (~30s).

Sorry I'm not, although all age groups are allowed to apply I'll most likely pick the ones who interest me the most, can't have a server without great and interesting friends right?

Im looking to join a wee just fun server, as a matter of interest how much ram would you need to start a server?

I'd love to have you play with all of us and I'll let you know if I have room. As for your curiosity to satisfy it I need atleast 6GB but I'd like to have 8 since my computers max is 8GB.

I used to host Tekkit. Though it was never fun to configure all the plugins to work perfectly, I still got them going. Now I can no longer pay the server bills, and I am stuck with all these over-populated, mined out servers. I enjoy playing tekkit, and if you're planning to host a server, I could help you configure the files/plugins to be a bit more malleable. I'd like to play, but either way, I'm up to help out.

My screen name is the same as my MC name

I'd definitely need a guy like you on my team, I was never good with programming and moving or copying, or whatever it is you do to the files. Im not gonna work you over time, you're obviously going to be able to play if I accept you onto the team ;)

I would love to play on this server!What are the banned items?Is the server 24/7 or not?

My MC username is army312.

I'm hoping on no banned items, should work fine if i just have a couple people playing, and yes it will be a 24/7 server, or at least it'll be open to all of the members of XoX Studios (the 8 people I pick plus those who already work with me)

I would play on your server, I know how the servers work so I could help you out if you needed it, I'm 15 btw, so I'd prefer if you we're high school or somewhere around that age.

Anyways my mc username is burtonrjd

I'm sure you'd be a blast to play with! I haven't met a 15 year old who isn't amazing at a game I've been playing since I was his/her age. lol but to answer yes I am in high school, so we can have chats about girlz n hormones n shiz ;)

haha I'm jk, I'll let you know if you are picked

Requirements To Join XoX Studios and Play on the Server:

1. Name (Minecraft name of course!)

2. What You'd Like to be Called On and Off the Server

3. A Good Knowledge of Tekkit and Minecraft in General

4. Have a Skype for God's Sake! (You people are gonna make me go nuts waiting for you to type everything out!)

5. Know How to Have an Intelligent Conversation ("lolz newbs!" Is NOT intelligent guyz...)

6. Plenty of Time to Dedicate to this Project (2-3 hours a day or 6-12 hours a week)

What Will Get You Ahead of the Game:

1. An about you (a paragraph at most)

2. What you love most about Tekkit or Minecraft (Don't bulls*** me an answer, I don't wanna hear how great an affect minecraft has had on you and your sick puppy or how it's put you in the right career path. I laugh at sadness guys, I'm pretty soulless just try me.)

3. Let's get to be friends, I love getting to know people.

4. Don't be a suck up or a dickbag (A.E. A bag of dicks)

5. What is your minecraft/tekkit job? what do you enjoy doing the most? (I'm a resource gatherer and a project developer. Diggy Diggy Hole~)

6. Do you get along with others well? (Don't make me have to call you a kid and break up a fight, I will shank a b****!)

7. Just add anything to your speech about how much fun you think it'll be! I love enthusiasm! :)

As always Diggy Diggy Hole~

-Axel (C.E.O.)

about me?

My In game name is Alverts, 24 yrs old. Played Tekkit mostly 2-8 hours a day.

South East Asian GMT+8:00. i have a Patient behaviour in game,

also a Server Owner and 300 hours of experience of being a helper/Mod.

What you love most about Tekkit or Minecraft?

The Customizability and the optimization of builds.

Of Course Building Huge Nice Buildings.

What is your minecraft/tekkit job? what do you enjoy doing the most?

1. (SERVER) a operator on a server at crystaltekkit (most of the time)

- optimized configuration

- fix bugs and glitch

- setup permissions (Normal Ranks & Donators Ranks)

2. (INGAME) a moderator on sapphirecraft (25% of my time)

- answer common questions of newbies

- suggest a good way to build machines

- instruct how to machines work (RP wirings, ComputerCraft Codes)

3. (WEBSITE) helped remodeling (25% of my time)

- setup voting site

- create a banner

4. (INGAME) a builder

- i setup spawn and tutorial

Do you get along with others well?

I dont talk much but i do talk about some gossips and troll sometimes.

1. 1. Name: Bobby (Robert) Doyle

2. What You'd Like to be Called On and Off the Server: Bobby

3. A Good Knowledge of Tekkit and Minecraft in General: I have a very good knowledge for minecraft in general. For tekkit I still must grasp some ideas and concepts. Nothing google or youtube can't fix
    ;)

4. Have a Skype for God's Sake!:Bobby Doyle VGfreak2011

5. Know How to Have an Intelligent Conversation: Of course. I hate the over used abbreviations.

6. Plenty of Time to Dedicate to this Project:I have physiotherapy treatments twice a week but about 6-8 hours a week. If I need to go offline for an extended amount of time I will notify you. Some days more than others

2. What Will Get You Ahead of the Game:

1. An about you (a paragraph at most) I'm 14 years old. I'm humorous and easy to get along with. I don't like being put on spot for things and being accused for things. I'm creative and well fun to have on servers. I currently enrolled in Minor league hockey and live in Newfoundland, Canada

2. What you love most about Tekkit or Minecraft: The overall feel of being able to gather resources and build what you want in your imagination. For Tekkit its how you can build buildings, industries to the advancements of modern day technology

3. Let's get to be friends, I love getting to know people.Sort of explained previously on question 1 any more info just ask.

4. Don't be a suck up or a dickbag: Got it.

5. What is your minecraft/tekkit job? what do you enjoy the most? I'm a great resource gatherer for that part of tekkit I understand. Also I like to experiment with things. A good trait to have when playing tekkit and minecraft. I also like exploring and building.

6. Do you get along with others well?: Yes,I get along with others for the most part. I frown upon people that think they are better than others and those who are just plain dicks. I hope I get accepted seems to be a pretty fun server idea and would love to participate in the fun.

Name: bruterules

Nickname: Just call me brute.

About Me: I am a teenager who loves games like Minecraft, where you're not confined to doing one single thing in a game. I have been playing Tekkit for a while now and just recently heard about Tekkit Lite. I would love to get to know Tekkit Lite and I hope my prior Tekkit experience will still be useful. I live in central time zone (GMT -6 I believe).

What I Love About Tekkit: I love being able to make machines that do stuff for you.

Minecraft Job: It would probably be an engineer. I'm not too big on building aesthetics, but if you need funtional systems I'm your guy. I'm also ok with digging up minerals for building said systems.

For me being able to get on sever

1:Liked to be called army on or off server

2:army 312 mc name

3:GOOD knowledge of minecraft ok with tekkit.

4:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO skype. :(

5:yes I do know

6:I could do that

so do you know exactly when the server will be up and I am very friendly,I always will want someone on my side