Energy Link??

MrDragon1202

The PowerConvertor mod has been replaced by the Electric Engines.

There's a video of someone (sorry can't remember name), hooking up a MV Solar Array to an Adjustable Electric Engine then to a Quarry. (75 EU/t = 30 MJ/t in the vid)

I downloaded and installed the Power Convertor mod myself though. (had to change the Mod id from 4093 to 4088 as the Electric Engine use 4093)

Frankly I kinda like the new electric engines. Gives some nice flexibility. Also something interesting to note, is that RedPower's Blulectric system has an equivalent unit now. So you can now use IC2/BC and RP all together. Also to make mention is that the Engine Generators are now called something else.

• 3 months later...

in tekkit lite the Energy link has been replaced with energy bridge. engine generators are ic2 producers or bc produvcrrs. theres three types of ic2 producers. lv. mv and hv. setup is simple. hook up your power source of choice to its respective consumer. then place the energy bridge next to it. then place and hook up the needed producer again next to the energy bridge. it will only use the energy needed for the conversion. have fun with the new system :-). no additional mods required. if you need a tutorial video for this (I also have one hooked up to a quarry) then send me a pm