Thumcraft in Tekkit!

SirSmiles

I would kile for thumcraft to be added to tekkit when it updates. it is possable to give thumcraft items emc values that would make life so much easyer for geting to the higher reasurchable items. Thumcraft is a fun mod that you can chalenge yourself to compleate. That is why it should be in tekkit after it updates to current minecraft. If this thread gets enough likes and posts so that a moderator notices it than hopefully if you agree with me it will be added.

Seriously. I'm not sure if this would count as a low effort post, but please. Edit all of that and fix your spelling. And I'm pretty sure there have been hundreds of threads about this. Also Tekkit is meant for multiplayer, Thaumcraft doesn't have multiplayer as far as I know.

Seriously. I'm not sure if this would count as a low effort post, but please. Edit all of that and fix your spelling. And I'm pretty sure there have been hundreds of threads about this. Also Tekkit is meant for multiplayer, Thaumcraft doesn't have multiplayer as far as I know.

Thaumcraft 3 is featured in direwolf 20's server play series..