How to play multiplayer with same account

Star and Moon

It isn't even piracy, that is like saying that playing splitscreen on a console game is piracy. Your friend isn't using it to get minecraft with mods for free, they are using it to play multiplayer with their friend without having to buy a second account. If it WERE piracy, this thread would have been instantly shut down by cheapshot, instead of him wondering what the results would be.

ON TOPIC: The method listed by piousminion should work. I have tried something similar, and I remember it working.

no, sorry. this IS a case of piracy per the TOS and license of Minecraft. multiple usage copies means multiple accounts needed.

But seriously, I agree, if both players joined the same server on the same account, things would break XD

That's the thing though, when you're in offline mode, your username is "Player" which is why wolves won't follow you in offline mode if they were tamed in online mode. So if one player is in offline mode and another isn't, it should work.

Still,

no, sorry. this IS a case of piracy per the TOS and license of Minecraft. multiple usage copies means multiple accounts needed.

But if you must,

Just pirate it. If you still like it when you can afford it in the future' date=' buy it then. [i']Also don’t forget to feel bad. ;)