PvP Tips

Nickfire

I have been playing on a pvp sever and most of the time every player I see and fight kills me

heres a link for the severs website

https://oc.tc/

(play a match on this sever and you will know my problem a bit better)

anyway no matter what i do fighting normal, fighting well jumping,fighting well jumping and block I die 90% of the time go on the website and click stats and type nickfires and look at my stats I suck and I need help with pvp so if you have any tips that can help then that would be great thanks

I have been playing on a pvp sever and most of the time every player I see and fight kills me

heres a link for the severs website

https://oc.tc/

(play a match on this sever and you will know my problem a bit better)

anyway no matter what i do fighting normal, fighting well jumping,fighting well jumping and block I die 90% of the time go on the website and click stats and type nickfires and look at my stats I suck and I need help with pvp so if you have any tips that can help then that would be great thanks

Hit the left mouse button faster.

Then why is he posting here? Forget it, I don't even want to know...

what section is this its cafe lame for genral minecraft talk forget about you dumb asses i will go to minecraft fourms if you post anything hear i wont see it im not watching this thred anymore well bye dumb fucks :)

what section is this its cafe lame for genral minecraft talk forget about you dum asses il go to minecraft fourms if you post anything hear i wont see it im not waching this thred anymore well bye dum fucks :)

Please enjoy your stay at MCF. Please. Enjoy it so much you never come back.