[v1.1.3] www.nuclearwintervoltz.com [20 slots][Bukkit][16gigs][NoLag][nothing banned][Factions]

Staiden

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes their is a armor issue, I need to update the main page. the admins have volunteered to pass out obsidian items for people in the time being until they fix "mechanism". Its been a hard decision on weather to keep this server up and running or ditch voltz. the last version of voltz that actually worked correctly is v 1.0.9 every release being more broke than the last since then.

Can obsidian armour be crafted? Or is their an issue with them as well.

No sadly it cannot be crafted, :/ but if you have the ingots it would require to make the item an admin will take care of your needs until this bug is fixed.

On other notes we have the server up and running see you in the mine ;)

Brand new world! last one for a long time. Things are running smoother than ever. We now have factions! Join us today for a more personal experience than the recommended conglomerates. We have friendly owners admins and mods that will actually respond and help you if you have questions. Most of them will drop what they are doing to help you out.

For more info head on over to www.nuclearwintervoltz.com

hehe.. well since i am an admin and agreed to help players.. i wanted to help someone with a thermometer block.. he wasn't able to craft it so i took the materials to make one from him and used creative to spawn the block.. when he gave me the materials to make one, voltz decided the block was bugged, and crashed me, i cant load the server, when i do it instantly crashes so i cant discard the block, only thing i see that can fix this is deleting my player file, which one of the owners needs to do, so i will wait till im able to rejoin, if a player sees this please make sure that the owners get it :P i want to get back to admining as soon as possible

All fixed for ya cliff! You know this was fixed hours ago. Noone updated the thread til now. I <3 the bath salts crew. Eat face forever!

On another note everyone go check out www.nuclearwintervoltz.com the community is growing and we want your input on everything from donation tiers to what we buy/sell in the in game economy. We want to know what you think! If we don't have any feedback from our members we cant improve. This is the one thing that you will find here at bath salts that you will not find on ANY of the other Voltz servers. A community driven server that isn't just about having 100 slots open for people.

Bath Salts Made Me Do It!!!! Voltz Minecraft server!

IN TECHNIC LAUNCHER UNDER OPTIONS SELECT MANUAL BUILD SELECTION

IN THE DROPDOWN BOX SELECT BUILD 1.1

16 gigs of ram and 20 slots

this server sucks! i was griefed and killed by admins who helped some one grief me the owner probobly

Connect to:

nuke.bathsaltvoltz.com

Teamspeak 3 - ts3.bathsaltvoltz.com pass: ourteamspeakserver

Our economy system is now working! You can now set up your own chest shop to buy and sell items to other players.

Power armor is currently enabled we will keep it enabled unless it causes a server crash, at which that point we will disable it if that happens.

You can now craft obsidian items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have Bukkit installed with quite a few plugins running nice and smooth.

Essentials

Chest shop

World guard

World edit

Iconomy

Factions

On this server it is always war. Feel free to punch as many holes in our map as you like, no items are disabled. Use as much antimatter and red matter as you want!

/kit tools Basic starter tools

/sethome sets your own home point

/home teleports you to your set home point

/spawn teleports you to spawn

Owners: - Staiden - Sshaggy

Admins: - Spainman0 - The_Pand - ICEMAST3R

Mods: - apps now open at

www.bathsaltvoltz.com

Rules:

1. Owners/Admins - will not gift any items, teleport you or replace lost items

2. --MAKE YOUR HOME FAR AWAY FROM SPAWN----

3. No camping spawn

4. No hacking

5. No raceisim

Hope to see everyone on the other side.

Thanks for the bump prototype63

prototype63: this server sucks! i was griefed and killed by admins who helped some one grief me the owner probobly

Looks like someone needs to go play on a non pvp tekkit server.

This issue was never brought up to an admin or I, and I can guarantee my mods and admins would never do such a thing.

We have a great server and a great community. Come join us. We have implemented donator tools that are not pay to win like most other servers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons