[v1.1.3] www.nuclearwintervoltz.com [20 slots][Bukkit][16gigs][NoLag][nothing banned][Factions]

Staiden

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we have been working a lot on the server and the site. the new address to connect icbm.nuclearwintervoltz.com should now work.

Plans to implement personal stores within our spawn is being worked out right now.On top of the server shops and the special donator shops. The goal is to have a player driven economy system where players can buy shop plots to sell items they mined or even the items they raided from someone else in a black market setting. Along with a bunch of other great things other voltz servers dont offer! Along with the comment of our server actually being lag free is true! This is the only community driven server growing daily. Listening to our members and being their for their concerns and questions.

All of these features should be available in the next few days. Head on over to www.nuclearwintervoltz.com register and join the community.

I notice more and more servers disabling MFFS. The truth is theirs nothing wrong with it. their server just cant handle having people use it because the server isn't fast enough in the first place. Come over to us. MMFS works for everyone I promise they will never be disabled and they wont be causing any lag any time soon.

New server is up!!!!!!!!

You MUST use the new technic launcher to access the server, on the left select the Voltz modpack, under the voltz logo you will see a gear click manually select build and ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM select 1.1.2

New server is up!!!!!!!!

You MUST use the new technic launcher to access the server, on the left select the Voltz modpack, under the voltz logo you will see a gear click manually select build and ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM select 1.1.3

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i deleted voltz folder opened new launcher selected voltz opened options did select build and did the 1.0.13(latest available version) but i still dont seem to have the latest versions of the mods and can not connect because of this

ok so i deleted voltz folder opened new launcher selected voltz opened options did select build and did the 1.0.13(latest available version) but i still dont seem to have the latest versions of the mods and can not connect because of this

We are currently running version 1.1.3 not 1.0.13

• 2 weeks later...

just to be really cheeky,

would you share your Server mod files at all?

i understand if you don't want to, but if i don't ask I'll never know,

cheers

Its the standard Voltz mod files with the exception of Bukkit and the plugins used

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons