★ New Voltz Tutorials ★ A Comprehensive Guide (UPDATE: Ultimate Fusion Reactor 925kw and OPTIFINE )

TacticalLion

anybody need any more tutorials :D

Yeah,

I was doing some reading and I not sure if its fully implemented yet or not.

But I know the Steam Funnel in Atomic Science is supposed to be able to send Steam to the Turbine in Railcraft.

I've tried it a dozens ways and can't seem to get it to work.

If you got any thoughts, it may make a good video.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,

I was doing some reading and I not sure if its fully implemented yet or not.

But I know the Steam Funnel in Atomic Science is supposed to be able to send Steam to the Turbine in Railcraft.

I've tried it a dozens ways and can't seem to get it to work.

If you got any thoughts, it may make a good video.

Ill look into it now :D Thanks guys im sure this post has helped a lot and i have now reached 1k subs on YTube :D

hmm :/ where do you find out where to do all these tutorials ?

From the wiki, other forums, youtube videos, release note and to be honest alot of them is just experimenting. All i want to do is create a nice place people can come to see all the tutorials in 1 place rather than looking for a long time and getting no where! Time should be spent playing minecraft not looking up how to play it!

Just wanted to drop a note to tell you how great your tutorials are! Very professional. I have actually been watching for a while before I stumbled onto this post! I'm surprised to learn you haven't been doing this for years!

Firstly thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback :) I have only been doing this around 2 months now :) Hopefully i can grow and bring some more tutorials :)