★ New Voltz Tutorials ★ A Comprehensive Guide (UPDATE: Ultimate Fusion Reactor 925kw and OPTIFINE )

TacticalLion

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, thank you for the tutorials.

*Check the first 2 ideas in my post #63.

*Also some railcraft tutorials? Like how to make a 3/4 way intersection where you can choose where to go. I have almost finished one of these if you want some help.

*Can you scompare most of the ways to get energy and how efficient they are. Like a fusion reactor giving 200 something KW, coal generator 10KW, heat generator 0.1 something KW and so on.

Thanks man! Yeah i thought i would just mix it up a bit :P I don't know if you have noticed but i have started to diversify my channel im doing mod spotlights and basic minecraft tutorials also :D

Yeah I was checking out all the new content, also the YTGamers site. I remember back in 06' when you were lucky if you could make it on youtube just doing gaming videos. It was just kind of a niche thing back then. I can't believe the way its exploded in the last couple of years. I love going on youtube and watching guys like you and others and what they capture, create, post.

Yeah I was checking out all the new content, also the YTGamers site. I remember back in 06' when you were lucky if you could make it on youtube just doing gaming videos. It was just kind of a niche thing back then. I can't believe the way its exploded in the last couple of years. I love going on youtube and watching guys like you and others and what they capture, create, post.

Yeah i totally agree with you :) YTGamers is a great community to help people grow their channels :D

I love doing YouTube related stuff :)

Hey, I've been watching a lot of your videos on youtube, keep up the good work!

I've tried to install optifine following your tutorial but I had these results:

Stage 1 only (didn't touch the minecraft.jar)

Launched Voltz from the techniclauncher, it loads fine, I can change all the optifine settings, BUT I can't load multiplayer or single player games.

Stage 1 and stage 2 (modified both jar files)

Voltz won't load at all from the technic launcher, the launcher just idles there with it saying "launching..." but nothing happens.

• 2 weeks later...