★ New Voltz Tutorials ★ A Comprehensive Guide (UPDATE: Ultimate Fusion Reactor 925kw and OPTIFINE )

TacticalLion

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pipes and pumps very soon!

Hey, sounds awesome.

I was working on an automated Coal/Coke/Creosote Plant and kept running into Infinite Liquid Loops. Mainly with the Liquid Loaders/Unloaders. Might be that Railcraft and Fluidmechanics need more time to become fully compatible. Or I may be taking to many steps in transporting the fluids. But I'm looking forward to the video. I might learn a thing or two.

3 more episodes added! I would love to know if you guys want any tutorials on anything on voltz

I haven't seen a lot of tutorials further explaining force fields. Security stations, defense stations and some of the upgrades.

Might be worth doing, camouflage and butter blocks :)

I would like to see a tutorial on how to:

*Combind Voltz with other mods like Dynamic Lights for both client and server (guessing with custom Technic Launcher pack).

*More advanced forecefield tutorial, covering more of the upgrades/types.

*Update your "Episode 23 - Centrifuge and Uranium" with Voltz v1.1.0 that uses no purified uranium and goes straight to uranium cell - you have to build empty cell first.