Project table left column blocked

zarb

Hi,

Im experiencing what would seem to be some kind of UI glitch because I cannot fill the left column of the crafting grid in the project table because it doesnt hilight when I mouse over the column.

HOWEVER theres a single hilighted slot a little bit to the left of it (not 3, only this one slot)

Screenshot: projtableo4pjd.jpg

Any ideas on what might be the issue here? I can fill the "inventory" of the project table just fine

wow youre right, it does appear to be the output. I also found the missing 3 slots, they are directly to the right of the actual grid. that may be bugged in some way but as long as its working I dont really mind. thanks for pushing me towards trying to find the slots :)

wow youre right, it does appear to be the output. I also found the missing 3 slots, they are directly to the right of the actual grid. that may be bugged in some way but as long as its working I dont really mind. thanks for pushing me towards trying to find the slots :)

Seems to have loaded the wrong GUI, everything was shifted over to the right to make room for another slot which I'm guessing is for plans as shown below