[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because it is has allot of good mods and is very fun, i get bored of vanilla minecraft after a while since ive been playing since alpha

Why this server? Because this is the kind of server I've been looking for for years, The last time i found one they changed the map and completely revamped the entire server to make it completely different and not as good in my opinion (this was herocraft).

IGN: DEATHMOUSE

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:Teraphina

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Doubt it, i have only been banned from one server and it was lifted 5 mins later and the mod that banned me was then banned

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like to build different machines and learn how to use the different mods in it.

Why this server? I am tired of huge laggy player bases and would like to play on a smaller server.

FYI for everyone.

After doing further research, and verifiying certain things.

*The line in general is a 1gig*

VM download rate: 100+ MB

Upload rate 20+ MB

5 gigs of ram devoted with 4 cores devoted and a 3.30 ghz processor

The machine isn't the reason why were all getting the *timed out* dealio. After going through forums, i've read on most that it has to do with the authentication from Mojangs side. They may be having some issues atm perhaps. But from what i read that is the reason why.

IGN: Stingares

Been playing mostly solo Tekkit Lite now for a while, tried a few other servers... greif on a hourly basis and nonsense languages I can't understand. Hoping your server is a solution to this problem and find the greif-free friendly environment I'm looking for. :)

IGN: jensknol112

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: NO!

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?:Cause its somthing more than just normal minecraft!

Why this server?:When i Have read this post i wanted to try the server out. And because i am chearching for a nice community server!

Hey Totalfury, I just realised that I couldn't connect even with the latest version of Tekkit Lite. After trying to connect to the server, there would be a report where I would be told that I needed some items such as Thaumcraft and XLBiomes. If you are adding mods to this server, please tell us where to get them or give them in a pack. :D

I'm also thinking about switching from tekkit lite to For the Beast Ultimate, anyone care to input there thought's on it? *From my community on the server* I would love for my community to also try it out too. It has soooo much more than tekkit lite even.