[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:Bombster649

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? I dont think you would find my name in mc bans. If so why did you get banned? Ive only got banned on a server because i was admin and i was arguing with a higher rank.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like to play tekkit lite because its fun lol and i can get even more creative... :D

Why this server? I want to play this server because i can already tell you dont let noobs and greifers inside your server. I want to play a normal tekkit server that players can help me and i can help them :)

In Game Name:thresh15

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I exparamented with nodus.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It is a fresh way to look at minecraft.

Why this server? It has few banned items i think, and fair rules

In Game Name: jettypile

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans?if so why did you get banned?Yes for arguing with abusive admins

Why do you like to play tekkit?because of variety of mods and a lot of things to do

Why this server? I hate huge servers with alot of slots i like this server because of the fair rules

IGN:Anthony_692

Would i find your name in a ban list on MCBans? I really don't think you would. If so why would you get banned? I honestly just got banned on 1 server for griefing when it was a towny server.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because i get bored with no mods on regular minecraft and I love building different things

Why this server? I honestly wan't to be in a server that no people kill noobs and also that people are nice and that can help me .

In Game Name: Wildones2001

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? I dont think you would find it on there i think. If so why did you get banned? I've only got banned by helping allot of people so i got banned for nothing.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like playing tekkit lite because it's so much fun!

Why this server? I want to play this server because I like non pvp servers and like friendly people
:D

In Game Name: Kakian12

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I dont think ive been banned before

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? its the one think i can enjoy =D

Why this server?

Looks like a decent server and id like to try it out!

Reply soon id like to join!

IGN: artfrog

i like tekkit because there are lot's of cool mods, cool machines and there are beautiful servers.

i want to play on this server because there are kind and friendly people as me (i think so because lot's of people have writen that they are kind) on this server there are two mods whuch i want to try. i thik that here will be very kind admins.

i never get banned.

(i was kicked by update of the server) please whiteliste me again.

In Game Name: nikkik12

Why I like Tekkit? because I believe that the tekkit very interesting combination of mods. And I would like to examine it.

Why is your server? because it is a one for exploring tekkit

I am extremely friendly and could never have been in ban.

I promise to follow the rules.

I will be grateful if you would take me to their ranks.

In Game Name: Luigiguy2012

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: You wouldn't find my name on MCBans because I haven't gotten banned for trying to grief or anything.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It's a new tekkit and I really loved tekkit classic, so I want to try my hand at this one.

Why this server? I like the idea of PvP on a server, trying to keep territory and all. Plus the upkeep on this forum says good things for the upkeep of your server ^_^

If there are still slots on your server, I'd love to play :)

In Game Name: Coupstick8

I have never been banned

I like to play techkit lite because it has more mods than vanilla and gives the game more things to do and makes it more competitive. I have also had a techkit server myself for a long time but I came to this server because there are more people and it can make it more fun because I wanted more PVP action.

In Game Name: dude_dude_com

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: i got banned once for destroying random dirt structures

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: I find that vanilla minecraft is boring, tekkit is easy and simple to play.

Why this server?: I like small servers with a nice community. and a nice owner. this seams perfect.

@ iToxic

global.png913505 mc.shadowraze.net 23729405 griefing, hawkeye confirms

2012-02-14 10:00:15

Could you tell me why you were banned on here? Griefing doesn't really intel destroying dirt structures, unless they were people's homes.

It was a little half griefed shack 2000 block from spawn. It did not seam in use.

The server admins where also very strict and harsh.

In Game Name:iimaul

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Im dont think im on MC bans ive never been banned before

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It entertains me =D

Why this server? I want a small server to play on!