[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

In Game Name: SamzRulez

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No (I don't really no, I haven't played on servers for a while)

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I used to play on A Tekkit Classic server, and it was shutdown due to inactivity where Tekkit Lite is out so I thought I'd give it ago.

Why this server? I like to play on small based community servers. And it is whitelisted so there won't be a load of grief ers.

Also: I used to create Bukkit plugins so I might be able to help you if you need some. ;)

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: rockboy46

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? Nope.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because Tekkit Classic is too easy with Energy Condensers and stuff. Also, nukes are harder to make in Tekkit Lite, so there'll be less of that.

Why this server? It seems like the kind of server I would like, because it doesn't have too many plugins and it's not huge. I also like that it's whitelisted so there won't be as many griefers, trolls, etc.

In Game Name: cruzer28

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because it's more of a challenge than regular Minecraft and Tekkit Classic.

Why this server? It's a small server, so there will be less lag, and since it's whitelisted there will be less immature people in the server.

In Game Name: Tequete

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit Lite? Because it meets my needs of Creativity.

Why this server? Because this server is Whitelist (More mature) and it is a small community making it easy to make friends and ask for help.

In Game Name: BladeX10

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because it's got so many more things to do than regular Minecraft, and it's not as easy as Classic.

Why this server? Because I was invited by rockboy46, and he told me that it's the only good Tekkit Lite server, and that it's not really big.

IGN:R3J3CT2D34TH

I like to play tekkit lite because it has alot of new things!It has machines,New Ores ,and friendly people!

I want to play on this server because its small it has a whitelist its friendly and cool.Im a nice friendly player that does not cuss or say bad stuff about others! i dont lie or steal

In Game Name:Mugzee

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Yes. I got very angry at an owner for ignoring me. Somebody was hacking and killing me from 50 blocks away with a katar so he was obviously hacking. But the owner proceeded to continue making a "strip club" (WTF)

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like the added items of tekkit without EE. The community is much nicer than tekkit classic.

Why this server? It's not too large for one. I can get on everyday and play. The owner seems like a responsible person. And I love being able to interact with other players and make friends.

In Game Name: dman59847

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No, i have never been banned.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because its a lot better than tekkit classic in my opinion.

Why this server? Because i prefer small servers and look to build a strong community.

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Well, because i want to try something new.

Why this server? Cuz, i wanna learn how does the tekkit lite works and whats the difference between tekkit classic and lite one

IGN: artfrog

i like tekkit because there are lot's of cool mods, cool machines and there are beautiful servers.

i want to play on this server because there are kind and friendly people as me (i think so because lot's of people have writen that they are kind) on this server there are two mods whuch i want to try. i thik that here will be very kind admins.

i never get banned.

can i be whitelisted now?

In Game Name: Shadow_Belt

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope. I never got banned from a server

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I saw a playthrough on youtube about Tekkit Lite and i just loved it. All the new stuff added make the game more enjoyable

Why this server? Well i don't want to play on a giant server. I just want to try a small server and have fun with people!

Hope you whitelist me :)