[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: diamondeye83

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? well, ive been playing technic since 1.7.3, and ive been playing since

Why this server? This server is a small, whitelist server which sounds like my kind of place.

IGN:BlackAngel1003

Why I should be Whitelisted: I am honorable and seek how to learn Tekkit and think learning on a server is the best way.

Why this server: I was coaxing my friends into playing a server with me and this suited my needs in a server, (PvP, Whitelist, 20 slots not a billion people on at once, etc.)

So, i bet everyone is really wanting to get back on. After doing some brief maintenance we came across several issues in the world we had that were causing massive lag to the server *those items have now been of course banned* However due to more digging around we found part of the world file corrupt. I will be redoing the server once again and starting fresh so everyone will once again be on the same playing field. I'm sorry about this inconvenience. I hope this doesn't cause people to leave but i do my best to provide the best for my community.

Future plans: Precious stones will be getting installed very soon giving everyone there own area they can claim and the ability to see who has been in it and/or taken stuff if finding out they betrayed you! Also giving you the ability to apply defensive abilities on or near your place to keep people at bay such as Mines and *what i call them* Thrust cannons that will shoot people blocks upon blocks away from your property.

I don't want to spoil to much more but we do have a few more modifications coming up soon to improve the experience and quality of the server!

~ Total

P.S. The whitelist is saved and once the server is back up and going i will be putting it back on.