[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

Alright everyone, last update.

Due to issues on the VM i don't want to see you guys not being able to get on for hours on end because of random issues. So i put the server back on my computer for the time being to ensure the server stays up. Only time the server will be down is if my ISP has issues which usually isn't to often *knocks on wood* There may be a little bit of lag but it beats it being off for hours on end and constant lag. Please refrain from using the /home and /bed command while in the nether for instance.

Sorry again everyone for all the issues that have happened and I am doing my best to bring things back the way they were so you guys can play.

Future plans: I do want to move this server to a real hosting provider. I will be opening up donations and perks will be coming soon for it. The goal on donations will be $50 a month to have a nice hosted server. Donations perks will include:

1. Precious stones WILL be installed this weekend and by donating you will be givin even more land to claim for yourself instantly.

2. Higher rank *not an op but something above member* that will give you a few more abilities regular members don't have such as more than one /set home options etc.

3. I am always open for ideas so if there is something you have an idea that you want and you want to donate to the server i am all ears for you.

If you are interested in donating please get ahold of me via forums here or in game and we can talk.

Server IP: 173.22.204.27 and it will be staying that way till i acquire a real professional host for the server.

Once again thank you EVERYONE for your patience and loyalty, specifically i would like to point out 4belux, Lach and Robert for being 3 very loyal people during this entire ordeal.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also thinking about switching from tekkit lite to For the Beast Ultimate, anyone care to input there thought's on it? *From my community on the server* I would love for my community to also try it out too. It has soooo much more than tekkit lite even.

Im up for it. It seems like tekkit lite but more... so change! =)

Its maby even possible to keep the world?

But im up for a new start again :P

Also i do have some mods i have on my agenda for this weekend that will be added and any feedback *good or bad* is welcomed:

Server side:

Precious stones

Server and Client side *will be doing a custom zip for everyone*

Twilight Forest

Forestry

Railcraft

*and possibly a few more*

Im up for it. It seems like tekkit lite but more... so change! =)

Its maby even possible to keep the world?

But im up for a new start again :P

Thank you for your reply Robert, however after fully testing it out, it's pretty intense to run and some of the mods are really...dumb haha.

So i thought about incorporating some of the mods in it that are very cool indeed as i posted above and maybe just expanding tekkit lite *as long as it's compatible of course*

Thank you for your reply Robert, however after fully testing it out, it's pretty intense to run and some of the mods are really...dumb haha.

So i thought about incorporating some of the mods in it that are very cool indeed as i posted above and maybe just expanding tekkit lite *as long as it's compatible of course*

Yea that would work to =)

One mod i would like is Advanced Solar Panels to ic2 =)

I'm hoping we will be able to keep the world file, but I am also up for a new start if it is necessary. As far as the custom zip goes, I think that all of those mods will be a good addition. I also have a few mod suggestions of my own to add:

Extra Bees (Forestry Addon)

Gravisuite (IC2 Addon)

Thaumcraft

Xycraft

Xeno's Reliquary

All of these are minor except for thaumcraft; you should look in to them.

IGN: pspalimali

Reason? Love tekkit lite and non crowded multiplayer server are a reason to enjoy its maximum fun.

This Server? Like i said, non crowded, and will hopefully be friendly. Also i hate servers with all that bunch of coding and griefed spawns or whatever.

Banlist: not gonna find me on them.

Total's friend is having a "big issue", and he will be gone for a couple of hours. He will start up the server and post the ip/hostname when he gets back.

I'm also seeing a lot of whitelist applications not following the format displayed on the first post. All new members are welcome to apply, but if you do not follow the format and provide all of the requested information; then your application may be disregarded or not accepted.

N: joespin867

Why i want to join: I just want to play on a tekkit server. I have one of my own but I'd rathe ringer act with other people

Why this server: It seems like I will be able to play on this server freely without gay protections, but I could be wrong.

Sorry. I copied the form that the first comment had. Here's my edited version

In Game Name:joespin867

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No you will not. I'm a very friendly person

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It's a great way to add technicality to minecraft.

Why this server? It's small, looks like there isn't protections getting in my way, so I could build freely

Sorry. I copied the form that the first comment had. Here's my edited version

In Game Name:joespin867

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No you will not. I'm a very friendly person

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? It's a great way to add technicality to minecraft.

Why this server? It's small, looks like there isn't protections getting in my way, so I could build freely

Awesome I'll see you in game. :)

In Game Name: cruzer28

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because it's more of a challenge than regular Minecraft and Tekkit Classic.

Why this server? It's a small server, so there will be less lag, and since it's whitelisted there will be less immature people in the server.

(I was already whitelisted, but I must have been un-whitelisted because of inactivity)

In Game Name: DantexPain

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Adds a lot of different ways to build and get mats. I like the logistics and AE systems that you can create

Why this server? I want to play on a small server with people I can get to know well

Would you be potentially willing to donate to the server? It depends on how much I like the server