[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign:Plearls

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?I havnt got banned cause i dont fight with people

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?Because it is the best mod pack out there.

Why this server?Because the people here look great and this server looks fun.

In Game Name: Nuin

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? Nope. My reputation is 10/10.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I enjoy the creation of machines automating tasks. I am skilled in redstone contraptions so this really appeals to me.

Why this server? Saw your server here on the forums and need a solid place to start without having to build my own server.

***edit*** My bad. After reading your title, I don't want to move forward with the changes imposed on 0.6.1 (electric engines being one). Will bookmark this for future reference.

np, i was disappointed too with the electric engines being gone but it just means i have to go out and farm a little bit more. They added lava and oil fabricators though finally so combustion engines are pretty much the equiv now and work great.

In Game Name:PrincessLuna666

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? not that i know of

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? it seems as if it is fun (i have not yet played it)

Why this server? i think it would be interesting to be able to play with other people instead of playing alone and honestly i like the rule setup you made

In Game Name: Verodoxys

Age: Would rather not post this, but I am noted to be mature.

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: No, I've never been banned from a server.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: Minecraft lets me make cool stuff, but Tekkit Lite lets me make cool AUTOMATIC stuff. c:

Why this server?: Seems really awesome, and just has a feel other servers don't have.

In Game Name: Pmd43

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I don't think you would actually :)

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because I'm a fan of most of the mods in the pack and it's fun lol

Why this server? Because small whitelisted servers are the best, and to get input from other players. I've had a lot of fun in past whitelisted servers, and this one looks good as well.

In Game Name: oooooooooott2

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?:

If you would find my name on a banlist, my friend got on my account and advertised his server a few times- Not my fault. And aside, I changed my password, so no worries about him.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?:

I love the feeling of being able to do so much more than in normal minecraft, that feeling of seeing all the new content and ores and recipes and mobs, and seeing all the players in their shiny Nano armor. XD

Why this server?:

Well, there are so few servers that are trying to achieve just what you are, and the community seems pretty friendly. I would love to be able to be a part of this server, and lend my expertise with tekkit in general to help out, and make Tekkit Lite a more fun and interesting experience for all. :3

IGN: Clubsomeseals (Starting to regret that, but i don't want to pay another $20)

You will not find my name on MCbans.

I like to play Tekkit Lite because there's so much to do, and so many mods to explore and experiment with.

I've tried many large, non-whitelisted servers, but problems always occur with new players constantly joining, then never coming back, leaving protected, abandoned buildings all over the landscape.

In Game Name: D2_WON

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? For IC2,ThermalExpansion and other technical mods.

Why this server? I search server without large ban/limited items.