[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

In Game Name: RobertSydbrink

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nopp

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Vanilla MC is very limited and Tekkit seems almost limitless but Tekkit Classic is just to easy with its condenser and when you get a hold of a Blazing rod your golden with infinite materials. I like building automated stuff och cool machines with hard work and some complexity behind it.

Why this server? Tried other servers but havent found a good one yet so i hope this will be the one. Want a stable server where i can build what i want. Many other servers either have huge lag issues, immature players or banned stuff i want to use.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: austo9988

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I have never been banned from a server, so no.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like having multiple mods on my minecraft, and enjoy experimenting with machinery and high-tech gadgets, Tekkit classic was too easy and I enjoy a challenge sometime.

Why this server? I really want to do a youtube series of me playing tekkit lite on a server, I like this one because it doesn't have an insane about of mods banned and seems like it would be good to go on to have some tekkit fun.

In Game Name: aerogand

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: You wouldn't

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: I LOVE making machines and creating bases. I also wanted to try out the new modpack in multiplayer.

Why this server?: You use a custom pack, which makes it easier to match mods with. I was looking for a server and yours caught my eye as a relaxed server.

IGN: ZaneX1

Why this server: I'm new to tekkit lite servers and from what I've read this seems like a really good one.

Why do I play Tekkit?: Vanilla minecraft got boring and I enjoy making machines and gathering more resources than vanilla offers, as well as making multiple complex machines and computer controlled devices.

Am I banned: I've never been banned before and don't plan to be. I'm typically very respectful of others.

Note for new people, it's been a late night and we believe we got permissions working. If not one of two things will happen, either you will be able to play perfectly or you can't destroy blocks or anything, if the second one is the case for you PLEASE post here and we will get it straightened out once we wake up. Thanks for your patience everyone.

IGN: Tattsy_

Would I find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No bans.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I love the exploration of complex things in Tekkit and I love building complex contraptions.

Why this server? I've been looking for a good, small server and this looks like an appealing server.

I'm having trouble connecting to the server. I installed the custom zip before applying and once whitelisted I tried to log in. It gave me the error "FML is not installed, you may not join this server." I tried to follow the link to re-download the custom zip, but it isn't working. Help?

@ Matt91691

We have no custom link atm. That one i had posted on the forums is a example for when we do a future zip. Currently just select 0.6.1 on your technic launcher for tekkit lite and you will be good to go.

Tattsy_ you have been whitelisted, have fun (:

ign:supercupcake69

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?you may find my name and if you do i dont remember why sorry

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?i like to play it because ordinary minecraft is kind of boreing but tekkit lite has mods were you add more objectives to the game and i can play tekkit because it dosent run well on my computer

Why this server?id like to join this server because it seems very friendly and has no banned items like mining laser it woouldnt be tekkit without the mining laser.please accept me i have been waiting a long time to join a whitelisted tekkit lite server it would mean alot to me if i was accepted so please please accept me :).also i am young but trust me i am mature for my age if you dont belive me let me on the server and see if i am mature or not.i posted my old app

I'm posting for myself and 2 friends to be added to a whitelist.

Usernames are Bust3rfr3ak , Rinsc , Bereznoff

Ages are 21, 21, 24

I don't believe any of use would be on a ban list or have been banned.

We are all looking for a tekkit lite server to play on with active players that also allows a little lite raiding for better pvp. We understand the rules about not destroying houses and machines.

We all are wanting to play on a technic server and we aren't really limited to a technic lite server.

If you need any more info on anyone let me know.

In Game Name: Helios343

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?

No sir, you would not find my name on the MCbans list.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?

I just find TekkitLite to be more realistic, ya know? I find all of the machines, weapons, ETC... to add a great deal of reality and interest to Vanilla Minecraft.

Why this server?

This server actually allows CONTROLLED griefeing, like you said, take a couple minerals or items here and there. (Note: I have no reason to nuke someone or destroy their house. All explosives of mine will be used to mine or make traps for mobs.)

Thank you for your consideration!

In Game Name: Helios343

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?

No sir, you would not find my name on the MCbans list.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?

I just find TekkitLite to be more realistic, ya know? I find all of the machines, weapons, ETC... to add a great deal of reality and interest to Vanilla Minecraft.

Why this server?

This server actually allows CONTROLLED griefeing, like you said, take a couple minerals or items here and there. (Note: I have no reason to nuke someone or destroy their house. All explosives of mine will be used to mine or make traps for mobs.)

Thank you for your consideration!