[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are working on getting the /sethome working, TP is a OP only option. I am teamed up with someone and we are currently working on permissions as well as grief protection, land claim and lockette with many more to come. Server difficulty is set to Easy currently.

IGN: 21theRIDER

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? nope, never got banned

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? i like what it adds and improve minecraft by, like the power stuffs

Why this server? i like to find a nice server to play on

Server runes on 0.5.7 recommend build. that is obtained via technic launcher. Once you have done that go to my site totaltekkit.proboards.com and it will have the other files needed for the server. You can do 1 of 2 ways also. Manually or through the custom zip. Both are explained in detail on how to do both.

In Game Name:UB43

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope. I never got banned.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like to because im a tech dude and i like the machinery in tekkit lite. I would want Mo creatures in tekkit lite, it would make it better.

Why this server? I want to play on this server because it has tekkit lite AND Mo creatures. It also looks cool and fun.

IGN: PuzzlerFlip

Would you find my name on MCbans? Nope, Never been banned.

Why do I play Tekkit lite? Tekkit has a lot more things to do than vanilla minecraft, and it isn't easy to get bored. Plus, technology is awesome!

Why this server? I have played alot of Tekkit and Tekkit lite singleplayer, though never have I played in a server. I am looking for a small, friendly, and more importantly, griefer-free server to play in, and your server seems to fit that description perfectly :D